Roddie Romero And The Hub City All-Stars - Gulfstream mp3 album
Hopefest is an annual music charity festival. This year all proceeds go to Jacob Crouch Suicide Prevention Services and the St. Thomas More Options Program. The band is partnering with the ASO for a beautiful night of music featuring selections from our GRAMMY nominated album, GULFSTREAM! The orchestra will also perform Holiday classics.
The band’s bold 2016 release Gulfstream is nominated for Best Regional Roots Music Album at the 59th Grammy Awards. Get to know the all-star rockers below. 1. They’ve been at it for a long time. Lafayette, Louisiana (aka The Hub City ) native Roddie Romero has been playing the accordion since he was a child
My Baby Is the Real Thing, 03:29.
Gulfstream: Best 2 songs.
Excellent new release from Roddie Romero and Band, a long time in the making. Eric Adcock pulls a lot of weight here with songwriting duties, and crisp and clean production from John Porter. I can't recommend this album enough. Gulfstream pulls you in from the start and then puts on a clinic in Louisiana tunes for the next hour. If you want quintessential Louisiana music, look no further. Roddie and his boys have done it again with Gulfstream. Roll the windows down and turn up the volume.
The la Louisianne Sessions. See All. Only You And Me Tonight. Tommy G And Stormy Weather. This Is Clarence Carter.
|1||My Baby Is The Real Thing||3:29|
|2||The Creole Nightengale Sings||5:06|
|5||Rock 'N' Roll & Soul Radio||3:19|
|7||One Trick Pony||2:42|
|8||Windmill In A Hurricane||4:57|
|9||Po' Boy Walk||3:39|
|10||No Need For A Crown||3:56|
|11||By Your Side||3:27|
|13||I Must Be In A Good Place Now||4:06|
- Copyright (c) – Octavia Records
- Recorded At – Dockside Studio
- Mastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- Artwork, Design – Denise Gallagher
- Backing Vocals – Melody Guillory, Tiffany Lamson, Zachary Richard
- Bass Guitar – Kyle Hebert (tracks: 8)
- Drums, Tambourine – Jermaine Prejean
- Electric Bass, Double Bass – Chris French
- Electric Guitar – Chad Viator
- Engineer – Tony Daigle
- Engineer [Additional] – Justin Tocket
- Handclaps – Emma Romero
- Mastered By – Reuben Cohen
- Mixed By – John Porter
- Piano, Organ [Hammond B-3], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Clavinet – Eric Adcock
- Producer – John Porter
- Saxophone – Derek Huston
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Accordion [Melodeon] – Roddie Romero
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88295 41660 3