Phil Broadhurst, Colin Hemmingsen, Paul Dyne , Roger Sellers - Sustenance 3 mp3 album
- Performer: Phil Broadhurst
- Title: Sustenance 3
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: MP4 MOD DTS MP2 AU VOX MP3
- Released: 1987
- Style: Contemporary Jazz
- MP3 album: 1789 mb
- FLAC album: 1303 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 826
Paul Dyne (2). Profile: New Zealand bass player, especially jazz. Father of Julien Dyne. Phil Broadhurst, Colin Hemmingsen, Paul Dyne (2), Roger Sellers - Sustenance (Original Jazz Compositions By Phil Broadhurst) (LP, Album).
Phil Broadhurst, Colin Hemmingsen, Paul Dyne (2), Roger Sellers - Sustenance (Original Jazz Compositions By Phil Broadhurst) (LP, Album). SLC-176, SLC 176. New Zealand. Phil Broadhurst, Andy Brown (7), Frank Gibson Jr. - Iris (Album). Phil Broadhurst, Colin Hemmingsen, Paul Dyne (2), Roger Sellers. Phil Broadhurst, Colin Hemmingsen, Paul Dyne (2), Roger Sellers - Sustenance 3 (LP, Album).
PHIL BROADHURST is a post bop music artist. Phil Broadhurst teaches jazz performance, piano, composition and history, and runs the jazz department at the Albany campus. Phil is active as a professional jazz pianist and composer, and writes and presents The Art of Jazz weekly on Concert FM. In 2001 he became the first jazz musician to be awarded the MNZM for services to jazz.
Released on: 2011-12-05. Composer: Mike Nock Featured Artist: Phil Broadhurst Featured Artist: John Rae Featured Artist: Nick Granville Featured Artist: Colin Hemmingsen. Auto-generated by YouTube. Deep House · Relaxing Study Music · 24/7 Live Radio The Grand Sound 1 420 зрителей.
Colin Hemmingsen, Phil Broadhurst, John Rae, Nick Granville - Byways Phil Broadhurst - Fabric Mike Nock feat.
Colin Hemmingsen, Phil Broadhurst, John Rae, Nick Granville The Long Road Home. Colin Hemmingsen, Phil Broadhurst, John Rae, Nick Granville Sketches. Colin Webster, Phil Moore Rock of Ages. Colin Webster & Phil Moore Holy Father Rich in Mercy.
|A3b||Nine Cent Bail||3:53|
|B2||Play A Waiting Game||4:35|
- Recorded At – Studio Two, Radio New Zealand
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Radio New Zealand
- Manufactured By – Kiwi/Pacific Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Kiwi/Pacific Records Ltd.
- Bass – Paul Dyne
- Drums, Percussion – Roger Sellers
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Mixed By – Alistair McAlpine
- Guitar – Martin Winch
- Photography [Sleeve] – Eve Halliwell
- Producer – Kevin Oliff
- Saxophone [Saxophones], Flute [Flutes] – Brian Smith
- Sleeve [Design] – Rachel Williams
- Written-By, Keyboards – Phil Broadhurst
NotesRecorded in Studio 2, Radio New Zealand, Wellington.
On jacket rear: ℗ 1987 Radio New Zealand
(P) 1987 Radio N.Z. / Kiwi Pacific
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A label): SLC 185A
- Matrix / Runout (B label): SLC 185B
- Matrix / Runout (A runout, engraved): SLC 185 A
- Matrix / Runout (B runout, engraved): SLC 185 B