Sleep Chamber - Sirkle Zero mp3 album
The Sun May Speak Of Pleasures Promo (EP) 2011. Sleep Or Forerver Hold Your Piece 1990. Spellbound Submission 1991. Satanic Sanction (Reissued 2010) 1988.
The band is known for using S&M, bondage and magic imagery on their artwork, during their performances, and within their lyrics. Formed in 1981 by high school friends Zewizz, Eugene Difrancisco, and Phil Brosseau, over the years the Sleep Chamber lineup has changed many times with Zewizz being the sole permanent member.
Sleep Chamber Sirkle Zero. Give Your Opinion on Sirkle Zero. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Sacrosanct. 1. Candles Burning Blue. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Sleep Chamber.
Sleep Chamber, Flesh On Flesh (Cassette Album "Flesh On Flesh" 1986). Video by John Zewizz. 1990 from "SIRKLE ZERO" release-(DVD). Musick for Full Moon Magick.
Watch the video for Mount The Moon from Sleep Chamber's Sirkle Zero for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Sirkle Zero Sleep Chamber. Seduction through the.
|2||Mount The Moon||1:55|
|3||Black Veil Eclipse||4:55|
|4||Month By Seven||4:02|
|5||Dream Ov Life||6:18|
|6||Red Triangle / Black Diamond||7:52|
|7||Mass Ov Thee Dervish||4:25|
|8||Hiz Mothers Eyez||6:16|
|9||Equim Exeo D'Etat||3:15|
- Recorded At – Newbury Sound
- Remixed At – Allston Sound Studio
- Mastered At – Allston Sound Studio
- Artwork By [Cover] – Breck Outland
- Artwork By [Design] – Mizhar
- Engineer – Jeff Dovner
- Executive Producer – Luciano Dari
- Guitar – Lawrence Van Horn
- Remastered By – Arthur PW, John Zewizz
- Synthesizer, Percussion, Mixed By, Mastered By – Arthur PW
- Vocals, Bells, Horns [Thighbone], Flute [Egyptian], Violin, Music By, Mixed By, Mastered By – John Zewizz
- Vocals, Tape, Percussion, Other [Chains] – Jonathan Briley