Mountaineer - 1974 mp3 album
Mountaineer is Marcel Hulst, a songwriter based in Amsterdam, Holland. 1974 is an album full of hushed vocals and warm layers of acoustic guitars. Analog synths, subtle percussion, upright bass and even tribal drums emerge throughout the album, but just as easily evaporate. With a quiet, almost silvery voice, Mountaineer tries to walk the line between indie, folk and Americana.
CSNY 1974 is the nineteenth album by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, their seventh in the quartet configuration, and their fifth live album, the third as a foursome. Issued on Rhino Records in 2014, it consists of concert material recorded in 1974 on the band's tour during the summer of that year.
Mountaineer, Bay Area. 19 March ·. News coming soon! A few colored vinyl left of the first album remain. Shipping to the States is very reasonable.
1974 West Virginia Mountaineers football team. The 1974 West Virginia Mountaineers football team represented West Virginia University in the 1974 NCAA Division I football season. It was the Mountaineers' 82nd overall season and they competed as an independent. The team was led by head coach Bobby Bowden, in his fifth year, and played their home games at Mountaineer Field in Morgantown, West Virginia. They finished the season with a record of 4–7.
Nits : 1974,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento 2003. Labels Atmosphériques. Estilo de MúsicaAlternativ Rock. Membros têm este álbum1. 1. With Used Furniture We Make a Tree.
3) Mountaineer is Marcel Hulst, a songwriter based in Amsterdam, Holland. After releasing the debut album with his band Maggie Brown (2014), he started recording his acoustic songs for the Mountaineer project with producer Auke van der Wielen. Under the surface of the hushed vocals and warm layers of acoustic guitars, there is a broad instrumental palette breathing a panoramic atmosphere. 4) Mountaineer from Oakland, California US.
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: US. Released: 1974.
In March 2014 Rhino will issue The Complete Studio Albums 1974-1986, a box set collecting the work of British hard rock band UFO. This 10CD collection includes the albums Phenomenon (1974), Force It (1975), No Heavy Petting (1976), Lights Out (1977), Obsession (1978), No Place To Run (1980), The Wild, the Willing, and the Innocent (1981), Mechanix (1982), Making Contact (1983) and Misdemeanour (1985). This box uses the remasters from 2007/8/9 and come with the extra tracks, so in total you get over 40 additional B-sides, live tracks and the like, over and above what’s on the standard albums
|B3||All Your Armies||3:30|
- Artwork – Lenka Dittrichova
- Bass – Daan de Bruyne
- Co-producer – Auke van Der Wielen, Marcel Hulst
- Drums – Floor Stevens
- Guitar – Auke van Der Wielen, Marcel Hulst
- Lap Steel Guitar – Randy Derkhof
- Percussion – Auke van Der Wielen
- Synthesizer – Auke van Der Wielen
- Ukulele – Marcel Hulst
- Vocals – Marcel Hulst
NotesDebut album by Amsterdam based indie band.
|none||Mountaineer||1974 (CD, Album)||Off Amsterdam||none||Netherlands||2015|