Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll mp3 album
Written By – Black Sabbath (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to D5). Notes. A1 to B4, C2 & D5 ℗ 1970 C4 & C5 ℗ 1971 C1, C3, D3 & D4 ℗ 1972 D1 ℗ 1973 D2 ℗ 1975.
Formal Title: We Sold Our Soul for Rock ‘N’ Roll. Original CD 1998 CD 1998 MP3. Original single disc release. However, when the album was re-released in 1996, the original album layout was restored due to there being two discs. The 1996 remaster has a typo on the back cover image. They spelled Laguna Sunrise Laguana Sunrise. This was the first thing released under the Black Sabbath name under the new NEMS record contract, who aqcuired the old rights to the first six albums. Images from some sort of re-release. If you have any more info on where this particular version came from, please let me know
Album · 1975 · 16 Songs. Issued in 1976 and subsequently reissued on cassette and CD with the song lineups slightly revised, We Sold Our Soul for Rock ’n’ Roll was a double-LP greatest-hits collection from a band that never aimed for hits and instead (partly inadvertently) laid the groundwork for heavy metal and even punk.
We all know and love Black Sabbath. They are one of those classic rock bands that set the pace for other metal bands for years to come. Even some of the bands of current day 2005 are based upon ideas that Black Sabbath started. They were also the first band ever to be deemed satanic or gothic. Never was a band given such a bad reputation because of subject matter Tony Iommi - Lead Guitar Geezer Butler - Bass Ozzy Osbourne - Vocals Bill Ward - Drums.
Technical Ecstasy is the seventh studio album by English rock band Black Sabbath, produced by guitarist Tony Iommi and released in September 1976. The album was certified Gold on 19 June 1997 and peaked at number 51 on the Billboard 200 Album chart
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|2-2||Fairies Wear Boots||6:16|
|2-5||Children Of The Grave||5:19|
|2-6||Sabbath Bloody Sabbath||5:48|
|2-7||Am I Going Insane (Radio)||4:27|
- Record Company – BMG
- Marketed By – [pias]
- Distributed By – [pias]
- Manufactured By – [pias]
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 53516466
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 53516468
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Onward Music Ltd.
- Published By – Getaway Songs Ltd.
- Art Direction – Results
- Bass Guitar – Terry "Geezer" Butler*
- Design [Re-Issue] – Hugh Gilmour
- Drums – Bill Ward
- Lead Guitar – Tony Iommi
- Producer – Black Sabbath (tracks: 2-1, 2-3, 2-6 to 2-8), Mike Butcher (tracks: 2-7), Patrick Meehan (tracks: 2-1, 2-3, 2-8), Roger Bain* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 2-2, 2-4, 2-5, 2-9, 2-10)
- Sleeve [Original] – Garry Long*
- Vocals – Ozzy Osbourne
- Written-By – Dmochowski* (tracks: 1-3), Dunbar* (tracks: 1-3), Ward* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 2-10), Butler* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 2-10), Moorshead* (tracks: 1-3), Osbourne* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 2-10), Iommi* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 2-10), Hickling* (tracks: 1-3)
1-1, 1-2, 2-3, 2-5, 2-6: Onward Music Limited
1-3: Getaway Songs Limited
1-4 to 2-2, 2-4, 2-7 to 2-10: Westminster Music Limited
Track 2-8 missprint: "Laguana Sunrise".
℗ 1975 Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd., a BMG Company
© 2004 Sanctuary Records Group Ltd., a BMG Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050749 207821
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Rights Society (Logo on disc and back cover): mcps
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 00095 53516 463 01 ✳ 53516466
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 00095 53516 463 02 ✳ 53516468
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 0154
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 0127
- Other (Stamped on inner Mould Ring area): A
|6641 335||Black Sabbath||We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll (2xLP, Comp)||NEMS||6641 335||UK||1975|
|41007||Black Sabbath||We Sold Our Soul For Rock'n'Roll (2xLP, Comp, RE, Gat)||Earmark||41007||Italy||2004|
|J5 2923||Black Sabbath||We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll (Cass, Comp, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||J5 2923||US||1976|
|NELD 101||Black Sabbath||We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, RP, 180)||NEMS||NELD 101||UK||1998|
|2SWS 2923||Black Sabbath||We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll (2xLP, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||2SWS 2923||Canada||1976|