Agressiva 69 - 2·47 mp3 album
Band Name Agressiva 69. Album Name . 7. Released date 17 March 1997. Labels Koch-Records International. Members owning this album0. 3. Mrówki Atakuj? Las.
Album · 2007 · 16 Songs. More By Agressiva 69. See All. Hammered By the Goods.
The third longplay "2,47" was more electronical, which explains why Agressiva 69 supported The Prodigy at their Polish concert. 2,47" was also released in some European countries and band's popularity rose outside Poland.
They are the music trend forerunners in Poland nded in 1987 by two musicians, Tomasz Grochola (vocal) and Jacek Tokarczyk (guitar). They prepared the material for their first album "Deus Ex Machina" that was released in 1992, after signing a contract with SPV Poland. Afterwards, Bodek Pezda (keyboards, vocal) joined the group. The group performed on Polish then biggest rock meeting, Jarocin (50 000 people), and there they met Robert Tuta, keyboards. The true Agressiva 69 career started after signing contract with KOCH International Poland in 1996. The group recorded their third album . 7, with a new member, a guitar player Slawek Leniart. The album was released also on the Western market (Germany, Austria, Netherlands).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Point Of View
Drums [Additional Live] – Mariusz DziedzicLyrics By – Bogusław PezdaMusic By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartVocals – Bogusław Pezda
Drums [Additional Live] – Mariusz DziedzicLyrics By – Bogusław PezdaMusic By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartSampler [Additional Sampling] – Grzegorz JoachimowiczVocals – Bogusław Pezda
|A3||Mrówki Atakują Las
Lyrics By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartMusic By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartVocals – Tomasz Grochola
Lyrics By – Sławomir Leniart, Tomasz GrocholaMusic By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartVocals – Tomasz Grochola
Lyrics By – Bogusław PezdaMusic By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartVocals – Bogusław Pezda
Lyrics By – Bogusław PezdaMusic By – Bogusław Pezda, Sławomir LeniartSampler [Additional Sampling W-30] – Robert TutaVocals – Robert Tuta
Music By – Bogusław Pezda
Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Andrzej Karp, Bogusław PezdaGuitar [Additional] – Andrzej KarpLyrics By – Bogusław PezdaMusic By – Sławomir LeniartVocals – Bogusław Pezda
Music By – Sławomir LeniartOther [DJ Consulting] – Grzegorz JoachimowiczSampler [Additional Sampling] – Bogusław Pezda
Music By – Bogusław Pezda
- Made By – Koch International
- Produced For – 2.47 Production
- Mixed At – Izabelin Studio, Izabelin
- Recorded At – Studio Spaart
- Recorded At – Koch Studio, Warszawa
- Recorded At – Izabelin Studio, Izabelin
- Mastered At – Classicord
- A&R – Anna Felkner
- Design [Cover] – GRAAL
- Design [Personal] – Ewa Smężeń
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By – Michał Pasich
- Engineer – Bogdan Nowak, Piotr Sitek, Sławomir Leniart
- Guitar [All Guitars], Drum Programming, Synthesizer [Analog] – Sławomir Leniart
- Lighting – Grzegorz Joachimowicz
- Management – Aneta Sobolewska
- Management [Legal Representation] – Beata Pisula
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Julita Emanuiłow
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Andrzej Karp
- Performer [Agressiva 69 Live] – Bogusław Pezda, Jacek Tokarczyk, Robert Tuta, Sławomir Leniart, Tomasz Grochola
- Producer – Andrzej Karp
- Sampler, Edited By [Digital Editing], Drum Programming, Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Bogusław Pezda
NotesTrack A2 piano sample converted by Roland System 100
Track A4 additional guitar sample taken from R.S. Session
Track B5 title on inside sleeve: Demagnetization.
Produced for 2·47 Production Team.
Mixed at Izabelin Studio between December '96 and February '97.
Guitars and live drums recorded at Spaart Studio, Koch Studio.
Vocals recorded at Spaart Studio, Koch Studio, Izabelin Studio.
Made in Austria by KOCH International
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 99923 39774 8
- Rights Society: ZAiKS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 5680
|33977-2||Agressiva 69||2·47 (CD, Album)||Koch International||33977-2||Poland||1997|
|CD 017||Agressiva 69||2.47 / Pure (CD, Album, RE)||2.47 Records||CD 017||Poland||2007|
|33950-2||Agressiva 69||2.47 (CD, Album, Ltd)||Koch International||33950-2||Poland||1998|
|52080-2||Agressiva 69||2.47 (CD, Album, RE)||Koch International||52080-2||Poland||1999|