Fear Factory - Soul Of A New Machine mp3 album
Soul of a New Machine is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Fear Factory, released on August 25, 1992 by Roadrunner Records. Although this record was Fear Factory's first studio album to be released, it was actually their second album to be recorded, after Concrete, which was recorded in 1991 but not released until 11 years later. The album was remastered and re-released on October 5, 2004 in a digipak, packaged together with the remastered Fear Is the Mindkiller EP.
Fear Factory - Soul Of A New Machine (1992). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
When Soul of a New Machine came out in 1992, there was nothing like it. Martyr remains to this day, the first song to include the unique style of Burton C. Bell - Fear Factory vocalist on every album since this one (their first). Not only is this album a milestone of accomplishments, but upon increased listens - one can easily see why this album deserves a little more praise. Not one single album, ever before, contains any of the riffage and drumming styles that show on this album. The triplet feel, similar to the verse of Self-Bias Resistor of the Demanufacture album originated here.
Soul of a New Machine (1992) by Fear Factory. Labels: Roadrunner Records.
Mixed at Fon Studios, Sheffield, England in June 1992. Mastered at Future Disc, Hollywood, CA. This record is dedicated in loving memory of Natividad Cazares (1935-1982) and Joey Cazares (1959-1985).
Concrete (Fear Factory album). Concrete is an album by Fear Factory, released on July 30, 2002. It contains songs recorded in 1991 which were intended to be the band's first release, half of which were re-recorded a year later and released on their debut album Soul of a New Machine. Although released in 2002, Concrete was originally recorded in 1991 in Blackie Lawless's studios.
Performer: Fear Factory Album: Soul Of A New Machine Label: Roadrunner Records. Почти все песни на альбоме одинаково хороши, но лучше всего получилась первая часть работы.
Гитарист FEAR FACTORY: Мне нечего сказать про но. .Tracks 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 11, 12, and 14 were later re-recorded for the SOUL OF A NEW MACHINE album. Track 3 "Concrete" was later re-recorded as "Concreto", an out-take from the DEMANUFACTURE recording sessions. Track 7 "Soulwomb" was later re-recorded as "Soulwound", an out-take from the OBSOLETE recording sessions. Parts of track 8 "Echoes Of Innocence" were later incorporated into "A Therapy For Pain" on the DEMANUFACTURE album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Programmed By [Intro] – Darius Seponlou
Performer [Additional] – Colin Richardson, Lora Porter, Robert Fayer
|10||Big God / Raped Souls
Programmed By [Intro] – Burton C. Bell
|11||Arise Above Oppression|
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Distributed By – Relativity Entertainment Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDX-015810
- Recorded At – Grand Master Studios
- Mixed At – Fon Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Artwork [Computer Graphics], Art Direction – Satok Lrak
- Bass [Discordant Bass] – Andrew Shives
- Drums [Variable Percussive Wrecking] – Raymond Herrera
- Engineer – Steve Harris
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bradley Cook, Robert Fayer
- Executive-Producer – Lora Porter
- Guitar [Discordant], Bass [Discordant], Programmed By [Hardware, Utilities] – Dino Cazares
- Lyrics By – Burton C. Bell (tracks: 1 to 12, 14, 15, 17), Dino Cazares (tracks: 11, 13, 16)
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Colin Richardson, Dino Cazares, Steve Harris
- Music By, Arranged By – Dino Cazares
- Photography By – Joe Lance
- Producer – Colin Richardson
- Vocals [Dry Lung Vocal Martyr], Programmed By [Hardware, Utilities] – Burton C. Bell
NotesRecorded at Grand Master, Ltd., Hollywood, CA in May 1992.
Mixed at Fon Studios, Sheffield, England in June 1992.
Mastered at Future Disc, Hollywood, CA.
This record is dedicated in loving memory of Natividad Cazares (1935-1982) and Joey Cazares (1959-1985).
Made in USA
This is the Columbia House version as designated by the "CRC" on the back tray artwork.
Instead of DIDX 015810 there is DIDY 015810 on the disc
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861-9160-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-015810 1
|RR 9160-2, RR 9160 -2, RR 9160 2, 7 9160 2||Fear Factory||Soul Of A New Machine (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 9160-2, RR 9160 -2, RR 9160 2, 7 9160 2||Europe||1992|
|MASS 0035||Fear Factory||Soul Of A New Machine (Cass, Album, Dol)||Metal Mind Records||MASS 0035||Poland||1993|
|RR 9160-2, RRD 9160||Fear Factory||Soul Of A New Machine (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 9160-2, RRD 9160||US||1992|
|011||Fear Factory||Soul Of A New Machine (Cass, Album)||Hades Records||011||Turkey||1992|
|RRC 9160, RR 9160 4, RR 9160-4||Fear Factory||Soul Of A New Machine (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RRC 9160, RR 9160 4, RR 9160-4||Australia||1992|