Kingdom Come - Kingdom Come mp3 album
Kingdom Come is the debut album by German/US hard rock band Kingdom Come. The album reached Number 12 on the . Billboard 200 and obtained Gold certification from the RIAA. Lenny Wolf – lead vocals, producer. Danny Stag – lead guitar. Rick Steier – rhythm guitar, keyboards. Johnny B. Frank – bass. James Kottak – drums. Bob Rock - producer, engineer, mixing at Electric Lady Studios, New York City. Tim Crich - engineer. Ken Steiger - mixing assistant.
1991 - Hands Of Time. 1995 - Twlight Cruiser.
Album, 1988, Polydor. 20th Century Masters – The Millennium Collection: The Best of Kingdom Come. Compilation, 2003, Universal Music Group, Polydor.
Kingdom Come, was now being managed by Jim Lewis, a former A&R man for Polygram Records during the album "Hands of Time". At this time, due to the fast lane changes in the US music industry and, especially, the high peak of the Seattle grunge sound, bands like Kingdom Come were facing a much harder time. Lenny started writing again and, not willing to sell out by jumping on any trend, he kept the musical red thread, for which Kingdom Come is known throughout the years.
June 26, 2018: Hard rock band Kingdom Come was formed in 1987 and was quickly signed to Polydor Records. They released their first single Get It On which had a stranglehold on AOR radio in early 1988, prompting their self-titled debut album to ship gold. The quintet, comprised of guitarists Danny Stag and Rick Steier, bassist Johnny B. Frank, drummer James Kottak, and singer Lenny Wolf, took to the road immediately as part of the North American Monsters of Rock Tour alongside Van Halen, Scorpions, Metallica, and Dokken
hard rock classic rock heavy metal rock.
|A1||Living Out Of Touch||4:16|
|A3||What Love Can Be||5:15|
|B1||Get It On||4:19|
|B2||Now "Forever After"||5:35|
|B5||Shout It Out||3:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Polygram Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Distribution Inc.
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar – Johnny B. Frank
- Drums – James Kottak
- Lead Guitar – Danny Stag
- Management – Marty Wolff
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Bob Rock
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ken Steiger
- Photography By – Jay Buchsbaum*
- Producer – Bob Rock, Lenny Wolf
- Recorded By – Bob Rock, Tim Crich
- Rhythm Guitar – Rick Steier
- Vocals – Lenny Wolf
NotesMade In Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42283 53681 4 97
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Hand Etched): 835-368-1A ... SNB 230
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Hand Etched): 835-368-1B ... SNB 230
|835 368-1||Kingdom Come||Kingdom Come (LP, Album, 016)||Polydor||835 368-1||US||1988|
|835 368-2||Kingdom Come||Kingdom Come (CD, Album)||Polydor||835 368-2||Europe||1988|
|835 368-2||Kingdom Come||Kingdom Come (CD, Album)||Polydor||835 368-2||US||1988|
|P4 35368||Kingdom Come||Kingdom Come (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Polydor||P4 35368||Canada||1988|
|835 368-1||Kingdom Come||Kingdom Come (LP, Album, 016)||Polydor||835 368-1||Argentina||1988|