The Fad - Get After It mp3 album
- Performer: The Fad
- Title: Get After It
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: MMF VOC DXD FLAC XM DTS MOD
- Released: 2018
- Style: Punk, Ska
- MP3 album: 1672 mb
- FLAC album: 1898 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 280
Get After It, an album by The Fad on this site. 23 January at 09:06 ·.
Get After It, an album by The Fad on this site. January 23 at 9:06 AM ·. We’re happy to announce we will be playing night 1 of Slackfest alongside The Slackers & The Hempsteadys on 5/17.
Cut It Get After It, 2019 03:36. King of The Poor - Snoopy Fad Dance House for Dj, 2019 04:31. The Hysterical Injury - FAD The Hysterical Injury, 2008 04:01. Into The Fad, 2005 00:25. Fad Vandals - The News Sliz & the News, 2019 03:12. The Black Lips - Fad Black Lips, 2008 01:49. Fad Gadget - For Whom The Bell Tolls III The Best Of Fad Gadget, 2001 08:05. Fad Gadget - For Whom The Bell Tolls The Best Of Fad Gadget, 2001 03:35. The Splendor - Yesterday's Fad on Sale Today Sound of Splendor, 2008 03:08. Fad'M - All the Way Chaméléon du temps, 2018 04:20. The Yellow Hope Project - Not Just A Passing Fad After the Laughter, 2017 03:13. Lil Mario - Fad'em All by the Bundle Street Fame, Pt. 2, 2001 01:14.
Get After It. The Fad. Style: alternative. The Fad - Mary Jane 02:36. The Fad - Fit In 03:19. The Fad - Rat Race 02:38.
The Day After is the fifth studio album by American rapper Twista, released on October 4, 2005 via Atlantic Records. There is a version chopped and screwed by Paul Wall. This album is also the 1st album by Twista where there is no production by longtime collaborator, The Legendary Traxster. The Day After at Metacritic.
Say a lot with a little.
Artists The Fad Quit Your Band and Join the Fad. Quit Your Band and Join the Fad The Fad. Quit Your Band and Join the Fad. 2005. This album has an average beat per minute of 140 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 94/186 BPM). Tracklist Quit Your Band and Join the Fad.
- Recorded At – The New York Academy Of Music, Amityville, NY
- Mixed At – The New York Academy Of Music, Amityville, NY
- Bass – Danny Sabella
- Drums – Adam Foster
- Guitar – John DeDomenici
- Guitar, Vocals – Tom Malinowski
- Lyrics By – Jimmy Doyle (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Music By – Danny Sabella (tracks: 3), Jimmy Doyle (tracks: 1, 2)
- Musician [Additional], Keyboards – J.T. Turret*
- Musician [Additional], Percussion – Larry McDonald
- Musician [Additional], Tenor Saxophone – Matt Mason
- Musician [Additional], Trombone – Chris Malone
- Musician [Additional], Vocals – Lori Giovengo
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Malinowski
- Songwriter – Roddy "Radiation" Byers* (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Jimmy Doyle
NotesRecorded & Mixed May-July 2018
at The New York Academy of Music, Amityville, NY
|none||The Fad||Get After It (4xFile, FLAC)||Not On Label (The Fad Self-released)||none||2018|