Lyn Larsen - Filmtrax - The Paramount Organ mp3 album
Filmtrax - The Paramount Organ (CD, Album). Brahms, Peter Serkin, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra - Brahms - Piano Concerto No. 2 (CD, Album).
Century II Convention Center, Wichita, KS. Label. CD - Pro-Arte Records
Filmtrax - Paramount Organ 2001,ET, Star Wars, Fantasia. Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1. This shopping feature will continue to load items. Up and Away - The World's Greatest Marches. Filmtrax - Paramount Organ 2001,ET, Star Wars, Fantasia.
Lyn Larsen playing The "Mighty Wurlitzer" Organ. Lyn Larsen at the 1922 Grauman’s Hollywood Egyptian Theater Wurlitzer, ca. 1975. Lyn Larsen Theatre Organ Workshop chapters 1 and 2 part of total of 5. Lyn Larsen Theatre Organ Workshop chapter5. Lyn Larsen Theatre Organ Workshop chapter 3. Love For Sale recorded on a Lyn Larson Allen Organ.
Please disable your ad blocker or, better yet, upgrade to Radio Plus. The music will continue in seconds. Select to cast music to your TV or stereo Please download the Slacker Radio app to complete the upgrade process. GET APP. Please visit ww. lacker. Listen to now in your mobile browser.
Filmtrax makes easy the licensing of independent music from latinamerica. FILMTRAX is a Music Publishing.
Theatre-style bench with lift lid.
|1||Also Sprach Zarathustra [Opening]||1:48|
|2||On The Beautiful Blue Danube||8:14|
|3||Dance Of The Hours||8:52|
|4||Slaughter On 10th Avenue||6:14|
|5||Over The Rainbow||5:53|
|7||Elliot And E.T.|
|11||Princess Leia's Theme|
|12||Main Title Reprise|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Intersound Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Intersound Inc.
- Manufactured For – Intersound Inc.
- Recorded At – Century II Convention Center
- Pressed By – JVC, Japan
- Composed By – Amilcare Ponchielli (tracks: 3), Harold Arlen (tracks: 5), Johann Strauss II* (tracks: 2), John Williams (tracks: 6 to 12), Richard Rogers* (tracks: 4), Richard Strauss (tracks: 1)
- Cover, Design – Ruth Munic
- Organ – Lyn Larsen
- Photography By – J. Hruska*
- Producer – Steve Vining
- Recorded By – Robert Ridgeway*
NotesCompletely Digital Recording.
Recorded May 12 and 13, 1986 at Century II Convention Center, Wichita, Kansas
Made in Japan.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: CDD-280-1-S2C17
- SPARS Code: DDD