D Train - Music mp3 album
D Train was an American duo that scored several significant hits on both the Billboard Dance and R&B charts during the first half of the 1980s. The project was a collaborative effort between the band's namesake, James D-Train Williams, who was featured as the lead vocalist and songwriter, and Hubert Eaves III, a keyboardist, who performed the instrumentation on the recordings. Hailing from Brooklyn, New York, Williams himself was a R&B-dance producer as well
Format – mp3. Download album for free and listen online on Myzcloud. Songs in album D-Train - Music (1983). 1. Keep Giving Me Love (Album Mix). 06:57 128 Кб/с 100. 2. The Shadow Of Your Smile.
Music is the second studio album by the American urban/post-disco group D Train, released in 1983 on Prelude Records via the United States and United Kingdom. The album was remastered by Canadian label "Unidisc Records" in 1992 including five bonus tracks. The album was produced by its musical group member Hubert Eaves III. Recording sessions began in late 1982 and finished in mid 1983. ) Bonus tracks on the remastered version.
Album · 1990 · 10 Songs. Best of D Train D Train. Listen on Apple Music. You're the One for Me (Labor Of Love Mix).
Backing Vocals, Arranged By, Keyboards – "D" Train Band, The Drums – Craig Stuart (2)Guitar – Major (Dale) Saunders Mixed By – Ben Wisch, Peter Diorio Percussion – Billy King. Licensed From – Prelude Records. Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs.
views 121. Repetition on the radio 30. play. The project was a collaborative effort between the band's namesake James "D. Train" Williams, who was featured as the lead vocalist and songwriter, and Hubert Eaves III, a keyboardist and producer who performed the instrumentation on the recordings. Hailing from Brooklyn, New York, Williams himself was a R&B/dance producer as well.
3. Tryin’ To Get Over. 5. D Train (Theme). 6. Keep On. 7. Love Vibrations. 8. You’re The One For Me (Reprise). More albums from D-Train: Something’s On Your Mind by D-Train. View all albums . About.
back) (play) (pause) (next) (download).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Keep Giving Me Love
Electric Bass [Additional] – Hubert Eaves Jr. IV*Percussion – Steve KroonWritten-By – H. Eaves III*, J. Williams*
|A2||The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme From "The Sand Piper")
Drums – Buddy WilliamsMixed By – François KevorkianPercussion [Additional] – Tony EavesWritten-By – J. Mandel*, P. F. Webster*
|A3||Are You Ready For Me
Drums – Hubert Eaves Jr. IV*Electric Bass [Additional] – Kevin EavesGuitar [Solo] – Elliot GlenWritten-By – H. Eaves III*, J. Williams*
Written-By – H. Eaves III*, J. Williams*
|B2||Children Of The World
Directed By [Choir] – Carl Williams Vocals – The Institutional (Young Adult) Choir Of BrooklynWritten-By – H. Eaves III*
|B3||Let Me Show You (A World Of Wonder)
Backing Vocals – Brenda White*, Curtis King, Norma Jean WrightElectric Bass [Additional] – James (Fish) Benjamin*Written-By – C. Alexander*, H. Eaves III*
|B4||Don't You Wanna Ride (The D-Train)
Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement], Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement], Performer [Keyboards], Arranged By [Keyboards], Programmed By [Keyboards] – "D" Train Band, The*Drums – Craig Stuart Guitar – Major (Dale) Saunders*Written-By – F. MacFarlayne, H. Eaves III*, J. Williams*, J. Batton*
- Arranged By [Background Vocal Arrangement] – Curtis King
- Arranged By [Horn & String] – Sinclair Acey
- Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement], Performer [Keyboards], Arranged By [Keyboards], Programmed By [Keyboards] – Hubert Eaves III (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Art Direction, Executive Producer – Tom Hoover
- Backing Vocals – James Williams* (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Concertmaster – Guy Lumia
- Contractor [Horn & String], Harp – Eugene Bianco*
- Drums – Howard King (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Glenn Rosenstein
- Engineer [Assistant] [Counterpoint] – Phil Castellano
- Engineer [Assistant] [Sigma Sound] – Jimmy Santis
- Engineer [Counterpoint] – Ben Wisch
- Engineer [Sigma Sound], Mixed By – John Potoker
- Engineer [Sound Lab] – Mike Potash, Pete Diorio
- Guitar – Ed (Tree) Moore* (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Lead Vocals – James Williams*
- Mixed By – Ben Wisch (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4), Pete Diorio (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4)
- Other [Men's Grooming] – Alfonso Grundy, Audrey Smaltz Inc.
- Percussion – Billy King (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B4)
- Photography By – Trudy Schlachter
- Producer [Prelude Production Coordinator] – Gerry Kuster
- Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By [Horn & String], Executive Producer – Hubert Eaves III
NotesWhite Prelude labels.
|PRL 14109||D Train*||Music (LP, Album)||Prelude Records||PRL 14109||US||1983|
|2C 068-65137||D-Train||Music (LP, Album)||Pathé Marconi EMI||2C 068-65137||France||1983|
|812 937-4 0||D-Train||Music (Cass, Album)||Prelude Records||812 937-4 0||Brazil||1983|
|SPLK-7060||D Train*||Music (CD, Album, RE)||Unidisc||SPLK-7060||Canada||1992|
|812 937-19, 812 937-1 9||D Train*||Music (LP, Album)||Prelude Records, Prelude Records||812 937-19, 812 937-1 9||Brazil||1983|