Die Warzau - Engine mp3 album
Originally signed to Chris Parry's Fiction Records, the group released Disco Rigido in 1988. A second album, Big Electric Metal Bass Face, was released in 1991
Engine utilizes many of the ingredients of Die Warzau's first two albums, but the band has evolved considerably since its debut, utilizing a more apparent dance approach with each successive release. Atmospheric, electronic sound collages, squealing guitars, and minimalist lyrics are at the forefront on tracks like "Grounded" and "Muck.
Listen to music from Die Warzau like All Good Girls, Liberated & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Die Warzau. An everpresent and important part of Die Warzau's appeal is the sociopolitical lyricism and emotive vocals of Jim Marcus.
Wax Trax! Records, TVT Records. Engine (CD, Album, Promo).
Is Engine the best album by Die Warzau? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Die Warzau : Engine CD Condition: Very Good. Time left: 16d 5h 28m. Ships to: Worldwide. DIE WARZAU - Engine - CD - New SEALED Condition: Brand New. Time left: 24d 1h 30m 3s.
When Civilization collapses, we will be in charge, even if only for a few minutes. Evans and Abel Garibaldi got together and decided, after a long time, to do a new Die Warzau album. It was really fun and easy to do, despite the fact that we lost the original versions of all the songs in a hard drive malfunction. We went back in and did them again. It ended up being "Convenience"- named after a series of Signs that Dan had- the idea that Americans were selling out their ideals for a little convenience. It's not Sony or anything, but I love all the records I've been able to release through this label over the last 15 years.
|5||Cyberdelia Non Corborundum||4:50|
|11||All Good Girls||6:21|
- Recorded At – Warzone Recorders
- Mixed At – Warzone Recorders
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records
- Manufactured By – TVT Records
- Distributed By – TVT Records
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Levi Wilcox
- Bass – Algis Kyzys*, Levi Levi
- Drums [Additional] – Martin Atkins, Vinnie Signorelli
- Drums [Steel] – Jerry
- Engineer [Second] – Dan Agne, Eric Arway, Matt Warren, Mudhead Krason, Scott Ramsayer, Stephen Yates, Steve Levy , Vanessa Cook
- Engineer, Noises, Guitar, Keyboards – Van Christie
- Guitar [Additional] – Louis Svitek
- Guitar, Engineer, Electronics [Oscillator], Other [Vibe] – Jason McNinch
- Horns – Mars Williams
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Percussion [Additional] – Jason More
- Piano – Nanette Cichon
- Producer – Die Warzau, Marcus*, Warren* (tracks: 9), Christie*
- Programmed By [Additional] – Chris Randall
- Programmed By [Additional], Turntables – Matt Warren
- Vocals [Spoken] – Danny Best Marcus
- Vocals, Drums, Bass, Percussion – Jim Marcus
- Written-By – Kyzys* (tracks: 10), Chrisman* (tracks: 15), Randall* (tracks: 8), Agne* (tracks: 15), Furly, McNinch* (tracks: 9, 15), Marcus*, Levi* (tracks: 5), Svitek* (tracks: 4, 15), Williams* (tracks: 15), Warren* (tracks: 9, 15), Levy* (tracks: 15), Christie*
NotesRecorded and mixed at Warzone 1, Chicago, Illinois.
Track 16 does not appear in the tracklist on the release.
© ℗ 1994 Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
Printed in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16581 72162 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 016581721623
- Matrix / Runout: 4R TVT 7216-2 SRC##02 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 4R TVT 7216-2 SRC##02 M1S1
|TVT 7216-2V||Die Warzau||Engine (CD, Album, Promo)||TVT Records||TVT 7216-2V||US||1994|
|TVT 7216-4||Die Warzau||Engine (Cass, Album)||Wax Trax! Records, TVT Records||TVT 7216-4||US||1994|