Naglfar - Sheol mp3 album
For the Naglfar album, see Sheol (album). She’ol (/ˈʃiːoʊl/ SHEE-ohl, /-əl/; Hebrew. While the Hebrew Bible describes Sheol as the permanent place of the dead, in the Second Temple period (roughly 500 BC – 70 AD) a more diverse set of ideas developed. In some texts, Sheol is considered to be the home of both the righteous and the wicked, separated into respective compartments; in others, it was considered a place of punishment, meant for the wicked dead alone, and is equated with Gehenna in the Talmud. When the Hebrew scriptures were translated into Greek in ancient Alexandria around 200 BC, the word "Hades".
版公司 Century Media New Hawen Records. 5. Devoured by Naglfar. 6. Of Gorgons Spawned Through Withcraft.
Дата релиза 24 Март 2003. Лейблы Century Media New Hawen Records. Recorded at Ballerina Audio. Музыкальный стильMelodic Black. Владельцы этого альбома125.
Listening to Sheol, album number three by seasoned Swedish veterans Naglfar, it’s obvious right from the get-go which fellow Swedish band must have had a huge influence on the formation of Naglfar’s preferred sound: melodic black/death metal is the name of the game and Swedish giants Dissection and their late band leader Jon Nödtveidt immediately come to mind once.
Release Date: 2003 Tracklist. The album begins with the familiar single I Am Vengeance. And I must say, a few quick listens to this song and I was convinced that I must own this album as soon as possible. It begins with the traditional atmosphereic instrumental intro. In the beginning the song is slightly repetitive, but picks up greatly when Jens comes in with his vocals. The leads guitars get fired up and it really starts to show why this band is called "melodic" black metal, which proves to be an album highlight.
Sheol (2003) by Naglfar. Labels: New Hawen, Century Media Records. Genres: Melodic Black Metal Members: Jens Ryden, Andreas Nilsson, Marcus Norman, Kristoffer Olivius, Mattias Grahn.
Sheol is the third studio album by Swedish black metal band Naglfar. It was released on 24 March 2003 through Century Media Records and New Hawen Records. It was their first full-length album in five years, after Diabolical (1998). Additional personnel.
|1||I Am Vengeance||5:16|
|2||Black God Aftermath||6:28|
|3||Wrath Of The Fallen||4:52|
|5||Devoured By Naglfar||4:32|
|6||Of Gorgons Spawned Through Witchcraft||4:45|
|8||Force Of Pandemonium||5:25|
|9||The Infernal Ceremony||1:52|
- Marketed By – Century Media Records
- Distributed By – Century Media Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Hawen Records
- Copyright (c) – New Hawen Records
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 50641214
- Recorded At – Ballerina Audio AB
- Mixed At – Ballerina Audio AB
- Mastered At – Ballerina Audio AB
- Bass, Vocals – Kristoffer Olivius
- Design [Frontcover Design By] – www.cabinfevermedia.com
- Drums – Mattias Grahn
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Nils Johansson
- Guitar [Guitars] – Andreas Nilsson, Marcus Norman*
- Keyboards – Jens Rydén, Marcus Norman*, Nils Johansson
- Layout, Typography [Naglfar-logo], Artwork By [Additional] – Jens Rydén
- Lead Vocals – Jens Rydén
- Music By [All], Lyrics By [All] – Naglfar
- Photography [Photos By] – Ateljé Sandro, Ingrid Sjöberg
NotesRecorded at Ballerina Audio AB, Sweden, July - August 2001.
Mixed and mastered at Ballerina Audio AB, Sweden, April - May 2002.
© & ℗ 2003 New Hawen Records
Marketed and distributed by Century Media Records
Total running time: 43:40
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 277014 500526
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] 50641214/45005-2 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 45
- Mould SID Code (Version 1): IFPI 0749
- Mould SID Code (Version 2): IFPI 0796
- Rights Society: BIEM / n©b
|8014-2||Naglfar||Sheol (CD, Album)||Century Media||8014-2||US||2003|
|NEWH005-1||Naglfar||Sheol (LP, Album, Ltd)||New Hawen Records||NEWH005-1||Sweden||2003|
|NEWH005-1||Naglfar||Sheol (LP, Album, Ltd, Pic)||New Hawen Records||NEWH005-1||Sweden||2003|
|TFCK-87299||Naglfar||Sheol (CD, Album)||Toy's Factory||TFCK-87299||Japan||2003|
|SC03088||Naglfar||Sheol (CD, Album, Dig)||Scarecrow Records||SC03088||Mexico||2003|