黒夢 - Feminism mp3 album
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile feminism. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by 黒夢. 黒と影.
feminism" is Kuroyume (黒夢)'s third full-length studio album. It is also the first release the band did without Shin, their former guitarist ; he left the band because he did not accept its musical direction, despite being its main songwriter. The album was very well received and confirmed the band's growing popularity, with an estimated first week sales amount of 100,000 copies
夢 - Feminism mp3 flac download free. Author: 黒夢. Album: Feminism. Label: Eastworld – TOCT-8897 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 10 May 1995 Category: Rock, Pop Style: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock. 夢 - Feminism MP3 version. 2899 downloads at 28 mb/s. 夢 - Feminism FLAC version. 2914 downloads at 32 mb/s.
Kuroyume (黒夢) is a punk rock duo from Japan. Originally a viual kei band, they were founded by vocalist 清春, guitarist 臣, bassist Hitoki and drummer Eiki (鋭葵) in 1991. Eiki left the band in 1992 and was replaced by HIRO in June 1993.
boku ga kaesu wa feminism sou ageru I'll come back for your femininity, I'm going. "sawaritai nara koko made oide". If you want to touch me, come here". boku ga iu no wa feminism sou utau I'll talk, and sing about your femininity. oh anata ni nagusameraretai in your room oh, I want to have fun with you in your room. oh koko nara yowasa mo yurusareru darou oh, here, weakness will be allowed.
Release group by 黒夢. Overview.
Feminism (beautiful album). 3. Drug Treatment (punky album but there are some nice experimental twists in it). 4. Mayoeru Yuritachi -Romance of Scarlet- (one of the best old school vk releases ever, hands down). I love Kuroyume from indies era up until the Feminism album. After that, I only like a few songs and I'm meh about their most recent stuff.
リジナル・サウンドトラック – GRANBLUE FANTASY ORIGINA.
|8||優しい悲劇 [Album Mix]||4:34|
|11||Miss Moonlight [Album Mix]||3:47|
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Recorded At – Dog House Studio
- Mixed At – Dog House Studio
- A&R – Masanobu Kondoh*, Susumu Machida
- Arranged By – 黒夢
- Art Direction, Design – Kazvnori Akita
- Artwork By [Hair & Make-up] – Kikue Kawabe
- Artwork By [Styling] – Kyohei Ogawa
- Bass – 人時*
- Coordinator [Location Coordinator] – Noritsugu Nakamura
- Drums – Soul Toul
- Engineer [Additional] – Daisuke Sugamura, Masayoshi Ibuchi, Taizou Sugihara*
- Executive-Producer – Junya Nakasone, Masao Yoshida
- Guitar [Additional], Arranged By – Masahide Sakuma
- Management – Masashi Ohtani, Naoki Yamamoto
- Mastered By – Yohichi "CD-4" Aikawa*
- Music By – 人時* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 9, 12), 佐久間正英* (tracks: 1, 7, 14), 清春 (tracks: 5, 7 to 11, 13, 14)
- Photography By – Hidekazu Maiyama
- Producer – Masahide Sakuma
- Product Manager [Artist Promotion] – Akira Nakamura, Masanori Yamada, Rie Taira
- Product Manager [Sales Promotion] – Kouji Kuroda, Naoyuki Nishikawa, Takeshi Ejima
- Recorded By [Additional] – Toshihiro Kiso
- Recorded By [Additional], Other [A&r Director] – Masuzzoo "automatic" Iida*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Durack
- Vocals [Additional] – Qumico Fucci
- Vocals, Lyrics By – 清春
NotesRecorded and mixed at dog house studio.
Comes with two stickers.