Miss Kittin - On The Road mp3 album
First Album is the debut album by the electronic music duo Miss Kittin & The Hacker released in 2001. Several tracks such as "1982" and "Frank Sinatra", became anthems of the electroclash scene. It earned a collective score of 68 out of 100 from Metacritic.
Miss Kittin & The Hacker - 02 - Frank Sinatra – frank. Miss Kittin (Electroclash) – Miss Kittin and The Hacker, Frank Sinatr. :04. Alexander Robotnick – Miss Kittin & The Hacker, Frank Sinatra. miss kittin & the hacker – Miss Kittin - Frank Sinatra. Miss Kittin - On The Road (2001) – Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Frank Sinatra 2001. Miss Kittin & The Hacker – Frank Sinatra (orginal mix).
Miss Kittin included the Laurent Garnier remix on her DJ mix album On the Road Contents. 1 Critical reception.
Miss Kittin announces new album, Cosmos, under the name Kittin. Kittin is her original moniker from over 20 years ago. Fri, 03 Aug 2018. Newly renovated Paris club Badaboum to reopen this month. Marc Houle & Miss Kittin - Where is Kittin? on. Items & Things.
The definitive electroclash album. Miss Kitten's deadpan delivery has never worked so well as when combined here with the Hacker's glacial synths. aahhhh Miss Kittin, there's something about her voice, don't know how to explain it, just listen to "stripper" on this album and you'll know "my girlfriend is a stripper, in a Swiss peepshow" no she isn't !! Is she?? Reply Notify me 4 Helpful.
Miss Kittin - I Com - Miss Kittin CD XSVG The Fast Free Shipping Condition: Very Good. Time left: 17h 26m 32s. Ships to: Worldwide. Listen to Miss Kittin on YouTube.
On the Road - Miss Kittin album - was created on 2002-02-12. The Road Less Travelled - Triosphere album - was created on 2010-05-28.
Listen to music from Miss Kittin & The Hacker like Frank Sinatra, Stock Exchange & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Miss Kittin & The Hacker. Connect to this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1.2||–DJ Rush||Motherfucking Bass (Tanith Remix)
Remix – TanithWritten-By – I. Major*
|2||–Sven Väth||The Secret Chamber Of Dreams (Album Version Remastered)
Written-By – Ralf Hildenbeutel, Sven Väth
|3||–Gary Martin||Ritual Fire Dance
Written-By – Gary Martin
Written-By – Christophe Dalla-Ca*
Written-By – Killabite
|6||–Vitalic||La Rock 01
Written-By – Vitalic
|7||–Umek||Voice Of Africa (Voice 2)
Written-By – Umek Uros*
Written-By – Thomas P. Heckmann
|9||–Felix Da Housecat||Silver Screen - Shower Scene (Laurent Garnier Remix)
Remix – Laurent GarnierWritten-By – D. Jenefsky*, F. Stallings Jr.*, T. Lorello*
|10||–James Ruskin||The Divide
Written-By – James Ruskin
|11||–Samuel L. Sessions*||Velvet
Written-By – Samuel L. Sessions*
|12||–Makaton||Sex Is... Mathematics (All The False Idols)
Written-By – Steve Bailey
|13||–Miss Kittin & The Hacker||Frank Sinatra 2001
Written-By – Michel Amato
|14||–Laurent Garnier||The Man With The Red Face
Written-By – Laurent Garnier
Written-By – Richie Hawtin
|16||–Plaid||Ohh Be Do
Written-By – Andy Turner, Ed Handley
Written-By – Pink Elln
- Distributed By – interGROOVE
- Published By – Alphabet City
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – House Of Dolls Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EastWest Records GmbH
- Licensed From – EastWest Records GmbH
- Published By – Moonquake Music
- Published By – BMG UFA Musik Verlage
- Published By – Bernd Reisig Musikverlag
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Germany GmbH
- Licensed From – WEA Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Licensed From – Teknotika Records
- Published By – Sekence Edition
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GoodLife
- Licensed From – GoodLife
- Licensed From – Killabite
- Published By – Edition Gigolo
- Licensed From – International Deejay Gigolo Records
- Published By – Prime Music Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Primate Recordings
- Licensed From – Primate Recordings
- Record Company – Prime Distribution
- Published By – Trope Global Control
- Licensed From – Wavescape
- Licensed From – Trope Recordings
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Published By – Zeka Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City Rockers
- Licensed To – WEA Records
- Licensed To – Warner Music Germany GmbH
- Licensed From – Blueprint Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SLS
- Licensed From – SLS
- Record Company – Primate Licensing
- Licensed From – Rodz-Konez
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Low Spirit Recordings
- Licensed From – BMG Ariola Hamburg GmbH
- Recorded At – Wake Up Lab
- Published By – Basic Groove Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – F Communications
- Copyright (c) – F Communications
- Licensed From – PIAS Recordings GmbH
- Published By – Plus 8 Music Europe
- Published By – Nanada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nova Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Nova Mute Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – NovaMute
- Published By – Warp Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warp Records Limited
- Licensed From – Zomba Records GmbH
- Published By – Saas Fee
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Saas Fee
- Copyright (c) – Saas Fee
- Licensed From – Saas Fee
- Pressed By – P+O Pallas – 54786
- DJ Mix – Miss Kittin
- Graphics [Grafik] – Büro Destruct
- Liner Notes – Kittin*
- Photography By [Photos] – Mark Roberts
NotesMiss Kittin's intro on track 1 and outro on track 17 are not listed on release.
Track 1.2: Alphabet City / Warner Chappell / House Of Dolls Publishing. (P) 2001 EastWest Records GmbH. Licensed from EastWest Records GmbH.
Track 2: Moonquake Music, Adm. by BMG / UFA Musikverlage / B. Reisig MV. (P) 1998 WEA Records / Warner Music Germany GmbH. Licensed from WEA Records, a division of Warner Music Germany GmbH.
Track 3: Copyright Control. Track has been taken from the Persuasive Percussion EP. Licensed from Teknotika Records.
Track 4: Sekence Edition. (P) 1998 GoodLife. Licensed from GoodLife.
Track 5: Copyright Control. Licensed from Killabite.
Track 6: Edition Gigolo / GEMA. Track taken from Vitalic - Poney EP (GIGOLO 69). Licensed from International Deejay Gigolo Records, Munich, Germany.
Track 7: Prime Music Publishing Ltd. (P) 2000 Primate Recording. Licensed from Primate Recordings c/o Prime Distribution.
Track 8: Trope Global Control / Warner / Chappell. Licensed from Wavescape / Trope Recordings Germany.
Track 9: Sherlock Holmes Music / Zeka Music (ASCAP). (P) 2001 City Rockers under exclusive licensing to WEA Records / Warner Music Germany GmbH. Licensed from WEA Records, a division of Warner Music Germany GmbH.
Track 10: Copyright Control. Licensed from Blueprint Records.
Track 11: Copyright Control. (P) 2001 SLS. Licensed from SLS c/o Primate Licensing.
Track 12: Copyright Control. Licensed from Rodz-Konez.
Track 13: Edition Gigolo. (P) 2001 Low Spirit Recordings. Licensed from BMG Ariola Hamburg GmbH.
Track 14: Laurent Garnier at the Wake Up Lab around Paris. Basic Groove Publishing. (P) & © 2000 F Communications. Licensed from PIAS Recordings GmbH.
Track 15: Plus 8 Music Europe / Nanada. (P) & © 1994 Nova Mute Records Ltd. Licensed from Nova Mute.
Track 16: Warp Music. (P) 2001 Warp Records Limited. Licensed from Zomba Records GmbH.
Track 17.1: Saas Fee. Taken from the album The Electronic Dreamplant*. (P) & © Saas Fee 2001. www.saasfee.de. Licensed from Saas Fee.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 07297 01502 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0807297015027
- Matrix / Runout: TERM 0103-2 P+O-54786-A2 11-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L962
- ISRC (Track 1.2): DE-A61-01-01272
- ISRC (Track 2): DE-A62-98-60840
- ISRC (Track 6): DE-N40-01-06903
- ISRC (Track 7): GB-DBL-00-00423
- ISRC (Track 9): GB-EEQ-01-00018
- ISRC (Track 13): DE-E19-01-00101
- Label Code (Track 1.2): LC 01450
- Label Code (Track 2): LC 06450
- Label Code (Track 9): LC 03615
- Label Code (Track 15): LC 5834
- Rights Society (Track 6): GEMA
- Rights Society (Track 9): ASCAP