Solar Plexus - Solar Plexus mp3 album
Solar Plexus is a compilation album released by Mavin Records on May 8, 2012. It contains solo tracks from D'Prince, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal and Dr SID. The album's release coincided with the record label's launch date.
Solar Plexus is a compilation album released by Mavin Records. It was released on May 8, 2012, the same day Don Jazzy announced the launch of the record label. The 13-track album is a mix of bangers and ballads. Released with virtually no previous hype, the album and its various tracks trended on Twitter for days as fans debated their favourite songs and lyrics.
Solar Plexus by Green Desert Water, released 27 April 2018 1. Open Your Wings 2. Chaman 3. The Deepest Sea 4. Souls Of The Woodland 5. Mother Moon 6. Solar Plexus There’s no denying when it’s time to kick ass, and after getting their feet wet in a molten pool of heavy blues on their 2012 self-titled debut EP, Green Desert Water are ready for the next stage . Includes unlimited streaming of Solar Plexus via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Location: In the solar plexus area (upper part of the belly, where your diaphragm rests); it is the third chakra from the bottom in the traditional system counting 7 chakras. Color: Yellow (higher frequencies of this chakra can turn into golden yellow). Symbol: A circle with 10 petals in which is inscribed a downward-pointing triangle. The Solar Plexus chakra is most commonly represented with the color yellow. Since it’s associated with the element of fire, it is also sometimes depicted with yellowish red. Chakra Location: Solar Plexus. The most commonly accepted location for the third chakra is at the solar plexus level, between the navel and the lower part of the chest. That’s why it’s often referred to as the solar plexus chakra. Some traditions place it more loosely in the navel area.
Listen free to Solar Plexus – Solar Plexus (La Folia, En valsmelodi and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
|B3||The Darwin Dilemma||7:26|
|B4||The Earth Laughs In Flowers||3:16|
- Recorded At – Super Sound Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Super Sound Recording Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inner City Records
- Copyright (c) – Inner City Records
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Acoustic Bass – Mickey McPhillips
- Composed By, Arranged By – Denny Berthiaume (tracks: A2, B3, B4), Lin McPhillips (tracks: B2), Randy Masters (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1)
- Congas, Bongos, Tambourine, Triangle, Shekere [Chekere], Drums [Moroccan Clay Drums], Percussion [Water Bottles], Cymbal [Crash] – Kenneth Nash
- Design – Suzanne Hill
- Drums, Triangle, Gong, Whistle [Bird], Wood Block, Bells [Trolley], Cowbell, Handclaps, Slide Whistle – Russ Tincher
- Engineer – Ken "Hop" Hopkins*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Greg Fleeger
- Flute [C], Piccolo Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Flute – Glenn Richardon
- Liner Notes – Herb Wong
- Mastered By – RL*
- Pandeiro, Cabasa [Afuche], Ganzá, Whistle [Samba], Whistle [Bird], Surdo [Surdu], Snare, Cymbal [Crash], Cuica, Reco-reco, Bells [African], Percussion [Bamboo Beadbox], Cabasa, Handclaps, Caxixi – Victor Meshkovsky
- Photography [Cover] – Irv Kratka
- Photography [Inside Cover] – Deborah Abel
- Photography [Photo Of Randy Masters] – Dan Neubauer
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D-6], Synthesizer [Arp 2600, Arp Omni, Arp String Ensemble, Roland Phaser 2, Electro-harmonix Small Stone Phaser], Celesta, Handclaps – Denny Berthiaume
- Trumpet, Cornet, Flugelhorn, Bells [A-go-go], Temple Block, Bells [Gankoqui], Cabasa [Afuche], Finger Cymbals, Bell Tree, Caxixi, Claves, Bells [Bongo Bell], Handclaps, Reco-reco [Metal], Cowbell, Piccolo Trumpet – Randy Masters
- Vocals, Tambourine, Finger Cymbals, Bell Tree, Wind Chimes [Brass], Claves, Cowbell, Synthesizer [Roland Space Echo, Electro-Harmonix Bad Stone Phaser, Maestro Ring Modulator] – Lin McPhillips
NotesRecorded and mixed at Super Sound Studio (Monterey, California) February-June 1978.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched [stamped]): IC-1067-A-St/DBX/MD/Press . RL-126.96.36.199.59 [MASTERDISK] RL (PR)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched): IC-1067-B-St/DBX/Md/Press . RL-188.8.131.52.28 RL (PR)