Pain Of Salvation - The Perfect Element: Part I mp3 album
The Perfect Element, Part I is Pain of Salvation’s third studio album, released in October 2000. It is a concept album that focuses on the forming of the individual, particularly on the events from one’s childhood and adolescence. It is the first segment of a planned three-part concept. The Perfect Element, Part II was released in 2007 under the title Scarsick. Part one of the concept is a story human development, which focuses specifically on the progression from childhood to adolescence. It contains many themes within its context; which include but are not limited to: Child abuse (sexual and physical) Sexuality Tragedy Drug abuse Love Pain Anger Loss (of life and innocence, among other things) Shame Regret Despair Inner struggles All these themes are dealt with as the story explores the lives of two characters, one male and one female (known commonly as He and She ) who are broken, dysfunctional people.
12. The Perfect Element. This album is divided as follows: I: "As these two desolate worlds collide" (tracks 1-4) II: "It all catches up with you when you slow down" (tracks 5-8) III: "Far beyond the point of no return" (9-12). Recording information: Produced by Anders "Theo" Theander, Daniel Gildenlöw and Pain Of Salvation. Recorded at Roasting House Recording Studio AB in Malmö, Sweden, march - july 2000. Engineered by Anders "Theo" Theander and Pontus Lindmark.
Progressive Metal Pain Of Salvation. Band's List Progressive Metal Pain Of Salvation The Perfect Element Part I. Lyrics. Band Name Pain Of Salvation. Album Name The Perfect Element Part I. Type Album. Labels Entropia Production. Music StyleProgressive Metal. Members owning this album129. I - as these two desolate worlds collide.
Album The Perfect Element, Part I (2000). by Pain Of Salvation. Label Inside Out Music. Anders Theander, Daniel Gildenlöw, Pain Of Salvation. Anders Theander, Pontus Lindmark. Pain Of Salvation "The Perfect Element, Part I" (2000) album.
At least on this album, Pain of Salvation is driven neither by obscenely complicated instrumental arrangements, nor by five minute shred fests or keyboard solos. On The Perfect Element Part 1, the main force behind the band - and the thing that makes you sit up and pay attention - is the amazing and incredibly diverse voice of Daniel Gildenlow. I mentioned that Pain of Salvation were not like Dream Theater or other bands that get labeled as wankery. This is true, but The Perfect Element Part One is still a heavy listen. It's not something that you just pop in and listen to a couple of songs. The styles are many and varied. The titles are sometimes incomprehensible (Idioglossia, anyone") In the time-honoured tradition of prog, The Perfect Element Part One is a concept album, in this case dealing with the formation of the individual.
Recorded in March - July 2000, Mixed and Mastered at RoastingHouse Recording Studio AB in Malmö, Sweden.
The Perfect Element, pt. 1 has a sound all its own, yet can be connected musically to Pain of Salvation albums previous and their subsequent releases. It is comsidered by many fans and critics to be, along with 2002's Remedy Lane, Pain of Salvation's Magnum Opus. The sonic characteristics of this band are like nothing you have heard before
|The Perfect Element : Part I|
|1-2||In The Flesh||8:36|
|1-4||Morning On Earth||4:34|
|1-8||King Of Loss||9:46|
|1-10||Song For The Innocent||3:02|
|1-12||The Perfect Element||10:08|
|Limited Edition CD|
|1-1||Beyond The Mirror (Japanese Bonus Track From "One Hour By The Concrete Lake")||8:22|
|1-2||Never Learn To Fly (Japanese Bonus Track From "Entropia")||5:15|
|1-3||Time Weaver's Tale (Japanese Bonus Track From "One Hour By The Concrete Lake")||6:22|
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 085-41282 CD
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Kristoffer Gildenlöw
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Johan Langell
- Engineer – Anders Theander, Pontus Lindmark
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Johan Hallgren
- Keyboards, Sampler – Fredrik Hermansson
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Daniel Gildenlöw
- Producer – Anders Theander, Daniel Gildenlöw, Pain Of Salvation
NotesRecorded in March - July 2000, Mixed and Mastered at RoastingHouse Recording Studio AB in Malmö, Sweden.
Enhanced Element featuring:
- Ashes video
- The Making of Ashes Video
- Interview (audio only)
- ! video
- Pilgrim video
- The Big Machine video
- Time Weaver's Tale (original demo)
- Repent (demo)
- Unknowing (demo)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 001617 412800
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1, Variant 1 & 2): [Sonopress Logo] A-41272-1/ 085-41282 A
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2, Variant 1 & 2): [Sonopress Logo] ROMM A-42068/ 41280-2 A
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 & 2, Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 & 2, Variant 1): IFPI 0750
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 & 2, Variant 2): IFPI 0779
|IOMCD 067||Pain Of Salvation||The Perfect Element: Part I (CD, Album)||Inside Out Music||IOMCD 067||Germany||2000|
|HEL 802||Pain Of Salvation||The Perfect Element: Part I (CD, Album, RP)||Hellion Records||HEL 802||Brazil||2005|
|IOMCD 067, 2019-2||Pain Of Salvation||The Perfect Element: Part I (CD, Album, RE)||Inside Out Music, Inside Out Music||IOMCD 067, 2019-2||US||2009|
|IOMLP 067, 0501031||Pain Of Salvation||The Perfect Element: Part I (2xLP, Album + CD, Album)||Inside Out Music, Inside Out Music||IOMLP 067, 0501031||Germany||2014|
|IOMCD 067||Pain Of Salvation||The Perfect Element: Part I (CD, Album)||Inside Out Music||IOMCD 067||Russia||2003|