Christine Lavin - Shining My Flashlight On The Moon mp3 album
Christine Lavin calls this "a mellow collection," which may be a way of saying that there isn't much in the way of uptempo material on it - whether the songs are humorous or serious, Lavin sticks to ballad-paced fingerpicking; calm, unemotive singing; and few added effects. But if the album isn't likely to set your toes tapping (the piece called "The Polka-Dancing Bus Driver and the 40-Year-Old Mystery" even turns out to be a recitation), it contains Lavin's usual quotient of chuckles and sighs
1. Shining My Flashlight On the Moon. 2. Two Americans In Paris. 3. Introduction To the One-Song Musical 'Honey, We Have to Talk'.
Shining My Flashlight on the Moon Christine Lavin. 1.
night 'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight) You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight Ooh I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop 'Cause you light the way You light the way, You light the way I got all I need when I got you and I I look around. More lyrics from the album.
Provided to YouTube by Entertainment One Distribution US. Shining My Flashlight On The Moon · Christine Lavin. Released on: 2005-06-20. Auto-generated by YouTube.
1. More Christine Lavin. Listen to Shining My Flashlight On The Moon now. Listen to Shining My Flashlight On The Moon in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
English music album Shining My Flashlight On The Moon. Download song or listen online free, only on JioSaavn. Want to hear the whole track? Listen with no limits on the JioSaavn app.
Artists Christine Lavin Shining My Flashlight on the Moon As Bad as It Gets. As Bad as It Gets Christine Lavin. This song is played at 96 Beats Per Minute (Andante), or 24 Measures/Bars Per Minute. Time Signature: 4/4. Use the Metronome below to practice at this tempo. Video As Bad as It Gets.
Christine Lavin (born January 2, 1952) is a New York City-based singer-songwriter and promoter of contemporary folk music. She has recorded numerous solo albums, and has also recorded with other female folk artists under the name Four Bitchin' Babes. Subtitled: A Musical Apology" is notable for its long title Lavin worked at Caffe Lena in Saratoga, New York, until Dave Van Ronk convinced her to move to New York City and make a career as a singer-songwriter. She followed his advice and accepted his offer of guitar lessons. Shining My Flashlight on the Moon (Shanachie, 1997). One Wild Night in Concert (1998). Getting in Touch With My Inner Bitch (Christine Lavin, 1999). The Bellevue Years (Philo, 2000). The Subway Series (Christine Lavin, 2001).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Shining My Flashlight On The Moon
Guitar [Second Guitar] – Frank ChristianOboe [Uillean Oboe] – Tommy Mandel
|2||Two Americans In Paris
Accordion – Tommy Mandel
|3||Introduction To The One-Song Musical 'Honey, We Have To Talk'||0:55|
|4||I Want To Be Lonely Again
Sounds [Snoring] – Robin BatteauTrombone – Howard Prince
|5||Music To Operate By||4:07|
|6||Happy Divorce Day
Violin – Robin Batteau
|7||The Polka-Dancing Bus Driver And The 40-Year-Old Mystery||2:30|
|8||Robert And Annie In Larchmont, New York
Guitar [Second Guitar] – Frank Christian
|9||If I Ruled The Day||4:32|
|10||As Bad As It Gets
Violin – Robin Batteau
Guitar [Second Guitar] – Frank ChristianPerformer [The Claptones] – Juan Garcia , Matt Wells , Nat Priest , Pam ChiaTambourine, Cabasa, Vibraslap – Steve RosenthalVoice [Professor Fish] – James L. Smith
|12||The Scent Of Your Cologne||5:12|
Performer [Plutonian Vibrations And Rocketships] – Tommy MandelTheremin – Christine Lavin, Steve Rosenthal, Tommy Mandel
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shanachie Entertainment Corporation
- Recorded At – Lavin Living Room
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Mixed At – The Magic Shop
- Published By – Christine Lavin Music
- Published By – CL²
- Bass – Zev Katz
- Booking [Concert Booking Information Contact] – Mainstage Management, Paul Bartz
- Copyist [Copy Editing] – Candy Gianetti
- Design [Album Artwork Design] – Bob Aiese, Maureen Bennett
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing Sessions At The Magic Shop Engineer Assistant] – Scott Norton
- Engineer [Recording Sessions In The Levin Living Room Engineer] – Christine Lavin, Scott Norton
- Guitar, Vocals – Christine Lavin
- Keyboards – Tommy Mandel
- Mastered By – Philip Klum*
- Percussion – Jeff Berman
- Photography By – Irene Young
- Producer, Engineer [Recording And Mixing Sessions At The Magic Shop Engineer] – Steve Rosenthal
- Production Manager [Magic Shop Intern] – Carla Parisi, Ed Vendromin, Jack Mlodochowski, Jim Chopey, Randy Lord
- Production Manager [Magic Shop Studio Manager] – Janet Carroll
NotesAll songs © 1997 published by Christine Levin Music (ASCAP), except "Snackin'", "As Bad As It Gets" and "The Scent Of Your Cologne" published by CL².
℗ 1997 Shanachie Entertainment Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16351 80242 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 016351802422
- Label Code: LC 5762
- Matrix / Runout: SH-8024 21224A 01%
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L007