FAB Trio - History Of Jazz In Reverse mp3 album
- Performer: FAB Trio
- Title: History Of Jazz In Reverse
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: MMF ASF DXD AA MP3 DTS MIDI
- Released: 2011
- Style: Contemporary Jazz
- MP3 album: 1931 mb
- FLAC album: 1841 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 938
This, then, is far from an album of doom and gloom, although Bang must always have been reminded of Vietnam and the war that ended up killing him, albeit during the time of peace. Bang reveals not just his mind but, in his emotionally charged playing, his heart and soul as well. His highly impressionistic style influenced everyone around him and it does here as well. Perhaps it is in the passion that begets jazz; the paying of dues and in what music has been to bring forth the music that History of Jazz in Reverse is all about. Yet all is not ponderous on this album. The dedicatory ballad "For Bea" is beautiful and thoughtful.
4. - From Here to There. 6. - History of Jazz in Reverse. 7. - One for Don Cherry. 8. - From the Waters of New Orleans. Fab Trio - History of Jazz in Reverse 2011/ - . 0. Fab Trio - History of Jazz in Reverse 2011/01 Homeward Bound. Fab Trio - History of Jazz in Reverse 2011/02 Implications. Fab Trio - History of Jazz in Reverse 2011/03 For Be. lac - 2. Fab Trio - History of Jazz in Reverse 2011/04 From Here To There. Fab Trio - History of Jazz in Reverse 2011/05 Chan Chan.
Kampo studios, New York, NY. Submit Corrections. History of Jazz in Reverse. Composer, Double Bass, Liner Notes.
Members: Barry Altschul, Billy Bang, Joe Fonda. Variations: Viewing All FAB Trio. History Of Jazz In Reverse (CD, Album).
The FAB Trio wasn’t some Beatles tribute combo, not hardly. It was a supergroup of like-minded vets of the NYC loft scene who played together on and off over the last decade. Bang, bassist Joe Fonda and drummer Barry Altschul had some history amongst them already: both Altschul and Fonda played in Anthony Braxton’s bands, the former in the 70s and the latter during the 90s. Altschul and Bang knew each other since they were teenagers growing up in the Bronx. So, by the time the three got together to make their first album, Transforming the Space (2003), they knew just how to play together.
History Of Jazz In Reverse. The Fonda-Altschul-Bang, or FAB, Trio was founded in 2003 and Live in Amsterdam is their fourth release (and second this year, paired with A Night in Paris on Marge), recorded live at the Bimhuis. 3. Transforming the Space. Caution! All audio materials of FAB Trio are presented solely for information. All styles of audio music. ru All rights are reserved by their respective owners. On this site you can find any kind of music except for MP3 download.
RECORDED 0. Title History of Jazz in Reverse. Supplier Tum Records. Reference TUM 139854. Label code tum CD 028. Style jazz. Discs number 1. From Here to There 05. Chan Chan 06. History of Jazz in Reverse 07. One for Don Cherry 08. From the Waters of New Orleans.
06 History Of Jazz In Reverse. 07 One For Don Cherry. 08 From The Waters Of New Orleans.
A jazz trio is a group of three jazz musicians, often a piano trio comprising a pianist, a double bass player and a drummer. The pianist is usually considered the leader of these trios, and trios are usually named after their pianist. Famous examples include the Bill Evans Trio with Scott LaFaro on bass and Paul Motian on drums; and the Vince Guaraldi trio, featuring Fred Marshall and Jerry Granelli.
|4||From Here To There||8:08|
|6||History Of Jazz In Reverse||8:03|
|7||One For Don Cherry||6:06|
|8||From The Waters Of New Orleans||5:05|
- Recorded At – Kampo Studios
- Mixed At – DER
- Mastered At – DER
- Design – Juha Lökström
- Double Bass – Joe Fonda
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Altschul
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Esa Santonen, Janne Malén, Henrik Otto Donner*
- Painting – Paul Osipow
- Photography By [Painting] – Stein Jørgensen
- Photography By [Sessin, Outdoor] – Stefania Zamparelli
- Photography By [TUMFest07] – Jori Grönroos
- Producer – Petri Haussila
- Recorded By – Robert Musso
- Violin – Billy Bang
NotesRecorded on December 13, 2005 at the Kampo Studios in New York City
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 430015 280281