David Bowie - Reality mp3 album
Reality is the 23rd studio album by David Bowie. It was released on 15 September 2003 on his Iso Records label, in conjunction with Columbia Records. The album was recorded and produced in New York City's Looking Glass Studios and co-produced by Bowie and Tony Visconti.
Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti. Recorded By – Brandon Mason. Songwriter – David Bowie (tracks: 1-1, 1-3 to 1-8, 1-10, 1-11). Lyrics printed by permission Published by Modern Love Songs (ASCAP). Deluxe triple Digipak card package.
Instead of being a one-off comeback, 2002's Heathen turned out to be where David Bowie settled into a nice groove for his latter-day career, if 2003's Reality is any indication. Working once again with producer Tony Visconti, Bowie again returns to a sound from the past, yet tweaks it enough to make it seem modern, not retro. Last time around, he concentrated on his early-'70s sound, creating an amalgam of Hunky Dory through Heroes
Reality (David Bowie album), Reality is the twenty-third studio album by David Bowie It was released on 16 September 2003 on his Iso Records label, in conjunction with Columb. Bowie started writing the songs for Reality as the production for his previous album Heathen was wrapping up Some songs he wrote quickly: "Fall Dog Bombs the Moon" was written in 30 minutes Other songs, such as "Bring Me the Disco King", was a song Bowie had tried his hand at as early as the 1970s and had tried again with. 1993's Black Tie White Noise as well as Heathen in 20023. Bowie and Visconti produced both the stereo and 51 mix in the studio as the album was recorded. On the album's title, Bowie said
A great many of David Bowie's fans, with each successive year, slowly but surely creep into the former category even as Bowie himself manages to still act like a card-carrying member of the latter. This is as close as Bowie has ever come to simply "pretty good" in his storied career. A zealous few will say that he's just further ahead of the curve than anyone can see, but if that's so, then what lies ahead is MOR rock and roll, with producer Tony Visconti's unobtrusive, light-handed electronic flourishes as gloss; no way- he's too talented to be overtly influenced or obviously faddish, but that doesn't. mean he's breaking ground. That's not an insult.
Released September 15, 2003. 1. New Killer Star Lyrics. Bowies 23rd studio album, and the last time he would release an album until The Next Day ten years later. The album was a sonic move back toward his Berlin trio rock sound, while progressing further by tackling his advancing age, and his current situation. It was one of his most personal records. Bowie said of the title: I feel that reality has become an abstract for so many people over the last 20 years.
Band Name David Bowie. Data wpisu 16 Wrzesień 2003. Wyprodukowany przez Tony Visconti. Styl muzycznyAlternativ Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album36.
David Bowie, Reality. Despite this, Reality is touching, intelligent and - a bonus - listenable. It's not, as Bowie claims, up there with Low, but the rocking archness of New Killer Star and the haunted, look-back-in-anger mood of Bring Me the Disco King show why he still merits the consideration not enjoyed by grunts like the Rolling Stones. A mix of classic - not nostalgic - rock (the influence, presumably, of producer Tony Visconti), ambient duskiness and the electronic furbelows he has embraced since the 1990s, Reality gels unexpectedly well
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||New Killer Star||4:40|
Written-By – Jonathan Richman
|A3||Never Get Old||4:25|
|A4||The Loneliest Guy||4:12|
|A5||Looking For Water||3:29|
|A6||She'll Drive The Big Car||4:35|
|B2||Fall Dog Bombs The Moon||4:02|
|B3||Try Some, Buy Some
Words By, Music By – George Harrison
|B5||Bring Me The Disco King||7:45|
- Manufactured For – Friday Music
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Columbia
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 25204
- Copyright (c) – ISO Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ISO Records
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Mastered At – Friday Music
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Capitol Mastering
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Modern Love Songs
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell, Gail Ann Dorsey
- Bass, Guitar – Mark Plati
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Tony Visconti
- Design – Barnbrook Design*
- Drums – Sterling Campbell
- Drums [additional] – Matt Chamberlain (tracks: B5)
- Engineer – Tony Visconti
- Engineer [Additional], Percussion, Drums – Mario J. McNulty (tracks: B2)
- Guitar – David Torn, Earl Slick, Gerry Leonard
- Guitar, Keyboards, Stylophone, Baritone Saxophone, Percussion, Synth, Backing Vocals – David Bowie
- Illustration – Rex Ray
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mixed By – Tony Visconti
- Photography By – Frank W. Ockenfels 3
- Piano – Bill Jenkins (tracks: A4), Mike Garson
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Recorded By [Additional] – Brandon Mason
NotesFold out cover, Blue vinyl, clear inner sleeve
Urban Outfitters Release
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Cover back): 829421905776
- Barcode (Sticker): 38926382
- Matrix / Runout (A SIde Runout): 88875044601-A G-2
- Matrix / Runout (A SIde Runout): 25204.1
- Matrix / Runout (B SIde Runout): 88875044601-B G-2
- Matrix / Runout (B SIde Runout): 25204.2
|COL 512555 9, 5125559000||David Bowie||Reality (CD, Album + CD + S/Edition, Dig)||ISO Records, Columbia, ISO Records, Columbia||COL 512555 9, 5125559000||Europe||2003|
|512555.4||David Bowie||Reality (Cass, Album)||Columbia||512555.4||Indonesia||2003|
|SICP 544~5||David Bowie = デヴィッド・ボウイ*||David Bowie = デヴィッド・ボウイ* - Reality = リアリティ スペシャル・エディション (CD, Album, RE + DVD-V, NTSC + Ltd, Promo, S/Editio)||Sony Records Int'l, ISO Records||SICP 544~5||Japan||2004|
|CDCOL6713||David Bowie||Reality (CD, Album, Dig)||ISO Records||CDCOL6713||South Africa||2003|
|CK 90660||David Bowie||Reality (2xCD, Album, Ltd, S/Edition)||Columbia, ISO Records||CK 90660||US||2003|