Elvis Costello And The Attractions - Punch The Clock mp3 album
Punch the Clock is an album released in 1983 by Elvis Costello and the Attractions. It was Costello's eighth album, his seventh with the Attractions since 1978. The album featured Costello's first US Top 40 hit, "Everyday I Write the Book. It was produced by Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley, who also produced Costello's following album, Goodbye Cruel World.
Elvis Costello & The Attractions. Everyday I Write The Book (Alternate Version). 2-2. –Elvis Costello & The Attractions. Elvis Costello And The Attractions. Punch The Clock (CD, Album). F-Beat, RCA. ZD70026. MANUS 109. Punch The Clock (CD, Album, RM + CD, Comp, RM).
Elvis Costello And The Attractions – Punch The Clock. Label: F-Beat – XXLP 19. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album.
Features Song Lyrics for Elvis Costello & The Attractions's Punch the Clock album. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Punch The Clock Album. Artist: Elvis Costello & The Attractions. Send "Elvis Costello & The Attractions" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Punch The Clock.
Band Name Elvis Costello. Album Name Punch the Clock. 版公司 Columbia Records.
The Best of Elvis Costello and the Attractions. The Best of Elvis Costello and the Attractions is a 1985 compilation album, the first of what would be many career-spanning compilation albums of previously released material for Costello. All songs written by Elvis Costello except as indicated. Alison" (from My Aim Is True, 1977) – 3:22. Watching the Detectives" (from single, 1978) – 3:41.
Vinyl: surface noise will be evident upon playing, especially in soft passages and during a song's intro and fade, but will not overpower the music otherwise. Groove wear may be noticeable on vinyl, as with light scratches (deep enough to feel with a fingernail) that will affect the sound. Read full description. See details and exclusions. Brand new: lowest price.
More Elvis Costello & The Attractions. Listen to Punch The Clock now. Listen to Punch The Clock in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Or consider a donation? #39.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Let Them All Talk||3:06|
|2||Everyday I Write The Book||3:54|
|3||The Greatest Thing||3:04|
|4||The Element Within Her||2:52|
|5||Love Went Mad||3:13|
Written-By – Clive Langer
|7||TKO (Boxing Day)||3:28|
|9||The Invisible Man||3:04|
|11||King Of Thieves||3:45|
|12||Pills And Soap
Producer [Original] – Fairley*, The Imposter Remix [Remodelled By] – Clanger / Winstanley*
|13||The World And His Wife||3:22|
|15||The Flirting Kind||2:58|
|16||Walking On Thin Ice
Producer – Allen ToussaintWritten-By – Yoko Ono
|17||Town Where Time Stood Still
Producer – Elvis Costello
Recorded By – Elvis Costello
|19||The World And His Wife (Live)||3:11|
|20||Everyday I Write The Book (Live)||2:21|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 108714
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Jeff Blythe
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Bedford
- Backing Vocals – Caron Wheeler, Claudia Fontaine
- Bass – Bruce Thomas
- Co-producer [Assistant Producer] – Colin Fairley (tracks: 1 to 15), Gavin Greenaway (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Composed By – Elvis Costello (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 20)
- Design [New Edition Repackaging] – Joern Kroeger
- Design [Original Sleeve Design] – Barney Bubbles
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Phil Smee
- Drums, Percussion – Pete Thomas
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Jim Russell (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Percussion – Morris Pert
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Photography By [Shipbuilding Session] – Keith Morris
- Piano [Borsendorfer], Organ [Hammond & Vox], Synthesizer [Emulator, Fairlight Cmi, Synclavier] – Steve Nieve
- Producer – Clive Langer & Alan Winstanley (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Remastered By – Roger Bechirian
- Synthesizer [Synclavier And Casiotone], Vocals, Guitar [Epiphone, Gretsch & Fender Guitars], Liner Notes – Elvis Costello
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Paul Speare
- Trombone – Jim Paterson
- Trumpet – Chet Baker (tracks: 6), Dave Plews
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Stuart Robson (tracks: 13)
NotesManufactured in U.S.A. .
℗1995 Demon Records Ltd, Rykodisc
|XXLP 19||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Punch The Clock (LP, Album)||F-Beat||XXLP 19||UK||1983|
|FIEND CD 72||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Punch The Clock (CD, Album)||Demon Records||FIEND CD 72||UK||1986|
|ZD70026||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Punch The Clock (CD, Album)||F-Beat, RCA||ZD70026||Germany||1984|
|MANUS 109||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Punch The Clock (CD, Album, RM + CD, Comp, RM)||Edsel Records||MANUS 109||UK||2003|
|MSIEC 8, DPAM 9||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Punch The Clock (CD, Album, RE)||MSI , Demon Records||MSIEC 8, DPAM 9||Japan||1995|