Roxette - Dangerous (Waste • Of • Vinyl • Mix) mp3 album
Dangerous (Waste of Vinyl 12''-Mix). Dressed for Success by Roxette (1988). is a remix of. Dangerous by Roxette (1988).
don t think you re alone school 2013. nick kamen loving you is sweeter than ever. nyaruach gatluak hyenah beat version. фогель feat dr shaman.
Dangerous" is a song by the Swedish pop duo Roxette. Written by Per Gessle, the song was released as the fifth and final single from their second studio album Look Sharp! (1988). Gessle penned it just before Roxette's first tour in 1987. Released in May 1989, it was the group's third top 10 showing on the Billboard Hot 100, spending two weeks at number two in March 1990-kept off the top spot by Janet Jackson's "Escapade". The music video was recorded in the ruins of Borgholm Castle.
Roxette Dangerous - Waste Of Vinyl Mix Label: EMI Svenska AB 1363416 Format: Vinyl, 12" Country: Sweden Released: 1989 Genre: Electronic, Pop Style:. 2 years ago. Roxette Live IN Argentina - 06. 12 years ago. GET THE CONCERT AT: ww. rgentinalive. Roxette - Dangerous (Waste Of Vinyl 12"Mix )ebmdj. Roxette - Dangerous 1990. into my heart and into my soul get out of my way get out of my sight I won't be walking on thin ice to get through the night Hey.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dangerous (Waste Of Vinyl 12''-Mix)
Remix – D.J. Clarence*, Jazzy Alar Strutis
|B1||Dangerous (7'' Version)||3:46|
Acoustic Guitar – Clarence Öfwerman, Jonas Isacsson, Per GessleBacking Vocals – Mia Lindgren, Staffan ÖfwermanBass – Anders HerrlinTambourine – Marie FredrikssonVocals – Marie Fredriksson, Per Gessle
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Svenska AB
- Copyright (c) – EMI Svenska AB
- Recorded At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Mixed At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Recorded At – Himmelstalundshallen
- Backing Vocals – Anders Herrlin (tracks: A1, B1), Clarence Öfwerman (tracks: A1, B1)
- Bass, Programmed By – Anders Herrlin (tracks: A1, B1)
- Design – Kjell Andersson
- Drums – Pelle Alsing
- Engineer – Alar Suurna, Anders Herrlin (tracks: A1, B1)
- Guitar – Jonas Isacsson (tracks: A1, B1)
- Harmonica – Jalle Lorensson (tracks: A1, B1)
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Clarence Öfwerman (tracks: A1, B1)
- Other [Talking Box] – Henrik Jansson (tracks: A1, B1)
- Photography By [Pix] – Peter Widing
- Producer – Clarence Öfwerman
- Slide Guitar – Janne Oldaeus (tracks: A1, B1)
- Written-By – Gessle*
NotesTrack A, B1 recorded & mixed at EMI Studios, Stockholm 1988/89.
Track B2 recorded live at Himmelstalundhallen, Norrköping, December 16, 1988. Mixed at EMI Studios, Stockholm 1989
℗ 1989 & © 1990 EMI Svenska AB
Made in EEC.
Single 006-13 6370 7
Maxi-CD 560-13 6370 2
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099913 637064
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099913637064
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 1363706-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 1363706-B1
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0299
|1363412||Roxette||Dangerous (CD, Maxi)||EMI||1363412||Sweden||1989|
|1363417||Roxette||Dangerous (7", Single, Gat)||EMI||1363417||Sweden||1989|
|A 2358||Roxette||Dangerous (7", Single)||Parlophone||A 2358||Australia||1989|
|V-56159||Roxette||Dangerous (12")||EMI USA||V-56159||US||1989|
|1363416||Roxette||Dangerous - Waste Of Vinyl Mix (12")||EMI Svenska AB||1363416||Sweden||1989|