Flying Cookies - Moving Out mp3 album
- Performer: Flying Cookies
- Title: Moving Out
- Genre: Pop
- Formats: ASF VOC AAC MIDI DXD MMF DTS
- Released: 1994
- Style: Pop Rock
- MP3 album: 1103 mb
- FLAC album: 1195 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 638
Moving Out is an album by jazz saxophonist Sonny Rollins. This was his second for Prestige Records, featuring Kenny Dorham, Elmo Hope, Percy Heath, and Art Blakey, and one track with Thelonious Monk, Tommy Potter, and Art Taylor.
Moving On (House) - Moving On House episode Episode no.
Do you know a word that means both look at me and leave me alone?" This sentence, from an album liner notes by saxophonist Masayoshi Urabe, is the theme of this record, and is reflected in the album's title. The variation between the tracks on this album is the key that keeps listeners occupied. The elaborate, elusive eloquence of Do you know the word reveals itself more and more with each turn in your stereo set. VIEW ALL Moving Out Fans.
1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ticket To Nowhere||4:43|
Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – André Kessler
|4||It Could Be You||3:40|
- Backing Vocals – Alexandra Doerk, Stefanie Hundertmark
- Lead Vocals, Music By, Lyrics By – Andy Holz
- Music By, Lyrics By – Cookies*
- Photography By – Gaby Heinze
- Producer – Flying Cookies
NotesPrinted in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC5448
- Rights Society: GEMA