R. Murray Schafer, Alex Pauk, Tomas Dusatko, Chan Ka Nin, Brian Cherney, The Esprit Orchestra - The Esprit Orchestra mp3 album
R. Murray Schafer, Alex Pauk, Tomas Dusatko, Chan Ka Nin, Brian Cherney, The Esprit Orchestra. R. Murray Schafer, Alex Pauk, Tomas Dusatko, Chan Ka Nin, Brian Cherney, The Esprit Orchestra - The Esprit Orchestra (CD, Album).
CBC SMCD-5101 (Esprit Orchestra). 4-track tape (composed with Bruce Davis, text compiled with Brian Fawcett). Dream Passage (Schafer). 1969 (CBC radio 1969). "Composer R. Murray Schafer wins Walter Carsen Prize for Excellence in the Performing Arts" (Press release). Canada Council for the Arts.
Esprit Orchestra, Toronto, Ontario. Alex Pauk, Music Director and Conductor. CommunitySee all. 1,677 people like this. 1,608 people follow this. AboutSee All. +1 416-815-7887.
Composed By – Tomas Dusatko. Composed By – Chan Ka Nin. 14:57. 5. Into The Distant Stillness. Composed By – Brian Cherney. Orchestra – The Esprit Orchestra. Photography By – Craig Aurness. Producer, Art Direction – David Jaeger. Producer, Recording Supervisor – Anton Kwiatkowski. Recorded By – Ed Marshall. Performer: R. Murray Schafer. Album Title: The Esprit Orchestra.
Album · 2000 · 79 Songs. By Raymond Murray Schafer - Mario Bernardi & Canadian National Arts Centre Orchestra. 8. Dream Rainbow Dream Thunder. By Raymond Murray Schafer - Alex Pauk & Esprit Orchestra. 79 Songs, 5 Hours 40 Minutes. Released: 1 Jan 2000.
Into the Distant Stillness. blue highlight denotes track pick.
1. Dream Rainbow Dream Thunder Composed By – R. 2. Echo Spirit Isle Composed By –. Alex. 3. Traces Of Becoming Composed By – Tomas. Into The Distant Stillness Composed By – Brian Cherney.
Esprit Orchestra’s second concert of the season, held Sunday November 17, 2013, at Koerner Hall, Royal Conservatory of Music Toronto, was an extended homage to gamelan music. Of particular interest to the night’s thematic program, O Gamelan, were the sounds, moods and techniques of traditional Indonesian (specifically Balinese, Sundanese, and Javanese) culture, in both music and dance, as interpreted through the lens of new music. Chan Ka Nin’s Èveil aux Oiseaux (2005), which translates as The Awakening of the Birds, followed in a similar vein by creating a sonic atmosphere around the idea of nature.
The Esprit Orcehstra. Notable composers who have written for Esprit include John Burke, Alexina Louie, John Rea, Chan Ka-Nin, Murray Schafer, Owen Underhill, Ryuichi Sakamoto, and John Beckwith. Chan Ka Nin Alexina Louie Toronto Alex Pauk Canada. He studied composition with José Alberto Kaplan and Mário Ficarelli, in Brazil, and later with Brian Cherney, Alcides Lanza and John Rea, at McGill University, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where he received two of his graduate degrees (Master of Music and Doctor of Music in Composition)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dream Rainbow Dream Thunder
Composed By – R. Murray Schafer
|2||Echo Spirit Isle
Composed By – Alex Pauk
|3||Traces Of Becoming
Composed By – Tomas Dusatko
Composed By – Chan Ka Nin
|5||Into The Distant Stillness
Composed By – Brian Cherney
- Recorded At – Oasis Studios, Toronto
- Edited At – Oasis Studios, Toronto
- Manufactured By – Disque Americ
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Société Radio-Canada
- Copyright (c) – Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Société Radio-Canada
- Conductor – Alex Pauk
- Coordinator – Deborah MacCallum, Matthew Baird
- Design Concept – Russell Design Inc.
- Edited By – Alex Pauk, Ed Marshall
- Orchestra – The Esprit Orchestra
- Photography By – Craig Aurness
- Producer, Art Direction – David Jaeger
- Producer, Recording Supervisor – Anton Kwiatkowski
- Recorded By – Ed Marshall