Stabbing Westward - Stabbing Westward mp3 album
It is their first and only album to be produced by Ed Buller and released on Koch Records. The album was released on May 22, 2001, and the band later broke up on February 9, 2002. The album shows a change in direction for the band.
Stabbing Westward, Chicago, Illinois. You wither, and you blister. I watch you burn and peel". This is the Official Band Page for Stabbing Westward. We are back together and working on new music.
If there were a definitive Stabbing Westward album most would agree that it is this one.
They formed in 1986 in Macomb, Illinois, but did not release their first studio album until eight years later. The band released three more studio albums before announcing a dissolution on February 9, 2002. Stabbing Westward reunited in 2016 to celebrate their 30th anniversary together, and will play more shows in 2017.
Stabbing Westward is a solid modern rock album, flavored with catchy hooks, moodiness, edginess, and passionate music and performances. The band's decision to take a stab at a new sound paid off.
It is their first and only album to be produced by Ed Buller and released on Koch Records.
Stabbing Westward – Darkest Days. Label: Sony Records – SRCS 8678. Format: CD, HDCD, Album. Producer – Dave Jerden (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 16), Stabbing Westward, Ulrich Wild (tracks: 7, 9). Vocals, Guitar – Christopher Hall (2). Written-By – Stabbing Westward. Sticker reads: "Including MTV Japan Buzz Clip 'Save Yourself'.
|1||So Far Away||4:10|
|6||The Only Thing||5:38|
|8||Breathe You In||4:01|
- Manufactured By – Rock Records
- Distributed By – Rock Records – RKOD-004
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Artwork [Art Direction & Design] – Paul McMenamin
- Artwork [Cd Package] – Spine
- Artwork [Design Assistance] – Scott Rivera
- Bass, Guitar [Baritone] – Jim Sellers
- Drums, Vibraphone, Marimba, Synthesizer, Acoustic Guitar – Andrew Kubiszewski*
- Edited By, Engineer – Kent Matcke
- Edited By, Engineer [Assistant] – Enrique Gonzales*
- Engineer, Producer – Ed Buller
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Derrek Hawkins
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Programmed By – Walter Flakus
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Photography By – Matthew Welch
- Vocals – Christopher Hall
- Written-By – Stabbing Westward
NotesRecorded at The Plant Recording Studios Sausalito, CA.
Mixed at South Beach Studio.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 804795 010877
- Label Code: LC 10535
|KOC-CD-8204||Stabbing Westward||Stabbing Westward (CD, Album)||Koch Records||KOC-CD-8204||US||2001|
|333 944||Stabbing Westward||Stabbing Westward (Cass, Album)||Koch Records||333 944||Indonesia||2001|
|VICP-61428||Stabbing Westward||Stabbing Westward (CD, Album, Promo)||Victor||VICP-61428||Japan||2001|
|ED200122-2||Stabbing Westward||Stabbing Westward (CD, Album)||Koch Records||ED200122-2||US||2001|
|KOC-CD-8204||Stabbing Westward||Stabbing Westward (CD, Album)||Koch Records||KOC-CD-8204||Australia||2001|