Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Evita mp3 album
Evita is a concept album released in 1976 and produced by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. Having successfully launched their previous show, Jesus Christ Superstar, on record in 1970, Lloyd Webber and Rice returned to the format for Evita. The album was recorded at Olympic Studios in London from April to September 1976 and released in the United Kingdom on 19 November 1976.
Keyboards – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Mike Moran. Lacquer Cut By – BilBo (3) (tracks: A1 to A5), DB (tracks: B1 to D7). Lyrics By – Tim Rice. Mastered By – Dennis Blackham. Music By – Andrew Lloyd Webber. Musician, Bass – Brian Odgers, Mo Foster. Musician, Drums, Percussion – Simon Phillips. Musician, Harp – David Snell (2). Musician, Keyboards – Ann Odell. Musician, Lead Guitar – Hank B. Marvin, Joe Moretti, Ray Russell.
Complete your Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice collection.
Andrew Lloyd Webber, Baron Lloyd-Webber (born 22 March 1948) is an English composer and impresario of musical theatre. Several of his musicals have run for more than a decade both in the West End and on Broadway. He has composed 13 musicals, a song cycle, a set of variations, two film scores, and a Latin Requiem Mass
EVITA (2016–2017) Tim Rice e Andrew Lloyd Webber. adattamento italiano di Massimo Romeo Piparo, con Malika Ayane.
Shop 151 records for sale for album Evita by Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Andrew lloyd webber and tim rice evita.
Musical soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice. Act One. Requiem For Evita (Chorus). Oh What A Circus (Ché). Buenos Aires (Evita). Goodnight and Thank You (Ché). The Lady's Got Potential, Film Version (Ché) (not in later productions). The Art of the Possible (Perón, Generals & Evita). I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You (Evita & Perón). Hello And Goodbye (Evita). Another Suitcase In Another Hall (Perón's Mistress).
Andrew Lloyd Webber/Tim Rice - Jesus Christ Superstar (The Temple) 04:43. Andrew Lloyd Webber, TIm Rice - Could We Start Again, Please 02:27. Andrew Lloyd Webber, TIm Rice - This Jesus Must Die 01:45. Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Gethemance 05:33. Andrew Lloyd Webber/Tim Rice - Jesus Christ Superstar (Simon Zealotes/Poor Jerusalem) 04:47. Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Requiem For Evita - Oh What A Circus 09:11. Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Buenos Aires 04:51. Andrew Lloyd Webber - Tim Rice - Heaven On Their Minds 03:12.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||A Cinema In Bueno Aires, 26 July 1952||1:18|
|A2||Requiem For Evita / Oh What A Circus||9:12|
|A3||On This Night Of A Thousand Stars / Eva And Magaldi / Eva Beware Of The City||7:10|
Guitar, Soloist – Hank B. Marvin*
|A5||Goodnight And Thank You||3:39|
|B1||The Lady's Got Potential||4:38|
|B2||Charity Concert / I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You
Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Chris Mercer
|B3||Another Suitcase In Another Hall||3:58|
|B5||A New Argentina||7:08|
|C1||On The Balcony Of The Casa Rosada / Don't Cry For Me Argentina||9:10|
|C2||High Flying, Adored||4:26|
|C5||The Actress Hasn't Learned The Lines (You'd Like To Hear)||2:33|
|C6||And The Money Kept Rolling In (And Out)||2:34|
|D2||Waltz For Eva And Che||3:42|
|D3||She Is A Diamond||2:57|
|D4||Dive Are Rolling / Eva's Sonnet||6:10|
|D5||Eva's Final Broadcast||3:33|
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Bass – Brian Odgers, Mo Foster, Tony Stevens
- Choir – Brian Etheridge, Geoffrey Mitchell, Joyce Jarvis, Lesley Reid, Patricia Hooper, Penelope Walmsley-Clark, Peter Hall , Peter Long, Rosemary Hardy, Stewart Haslett
- Choir [London Boy Singers] – Alex Fodor, Andrew Painter, Andrew Prior , Anthony McLoughlin, Barry Abbotts, Boonrat Ngam-Aksorn, David Butler , Edward Kingdon, Guy Clapperton, Jeanne Hammann, Joanna Cheales, Johanna Morgan, John Murray , Keeley Harris, Kelvin Menon, Marc Harris, Nathalie Lagesse, Richard Knight , Richard Martin , Roy Cullimore, Stuart Oliver
- Choir [Superstar] – Alastair Smith, Anna Macleod, Brenda Lawrence, Brian Byrne, Christopher Brooker, Demetrius Christopholus*, Derek Damon, Jean Gilbert , Jeffrey Shankley*, Jeni Evans, Jim Steele, Jimmy Cassidy, Larry Walker , Lorenza Johnson, Myra Sands, Nelson Perry, Nicky Hamilton*, Terry Wood
- Conductor – Anthony Bowles
- Coordinator [Musical] – Alan Doggett
- Directed By [Choir] – Anthony Bowles, Geoffrey Mitchell
- Directed By [London Boy Singers] – Alan Doggett
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Morgan, Peter Van Hooke, Simon Phillips
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anton Matthews, Jeremy Gee
- Engineer [Recording] – David Hamilton Smith*
- Executive Producer – David Land
- Guitar – Henry McCulloch*, Joe Moretti, Neil Hubbard, Ray Russell
- Harp – David Snell
- Keyboards – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Ann Odell, Mike Moran
- Lyrics By – Tim Rice
- Music By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Orchestra – The London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orchestrated By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Producer – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice
- Vocals – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Brian Byrne, Christopher Neil, David Hamilton Smith*, David Hemmings, Jean Hawker, Larry Walker , Laura Manara, Mike D'Abo, Mike Smith , Nicky Hamilton*, Roy Wood, Stephanie De Sykes*, Terry Wood, Tim Rice
- Vocals [Che] – C.T. Wilkinson*
- Vocals [Dolan Getta & Sidekick] – Mike D'Abo, Mike Smith
- Vocals [Eva Peron Fund Manager] – Christopher Neil
- Vocals [Eva Peron] – Julie Covington
- Vocals [Juan Peron] – Paul Jones
- Vocals [Magaldi] – Tony Christie
- Vocals [Mistress] – Barbara Dickson
NotesRecorded at Olympic Studios, Barnes, London, England, April - September 1976.
Ⓟ & © 1976 MCA Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other (Category on disc 1): 300 755
- Other (Category on disc 2): 300 756
|MCX 503, 0C 156-98 344/5||Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice||Evita (2xLP, Album, Gat)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCX 503, 0C 156-98 344/5||UK||1976|
|MCD 00503, DMCX 503||Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice||Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice - Evita (2xCD, Album, MP)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCD 00503, DMCX 503||Germany||1996|
|MCA 00503||Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice||Evita (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||MCA Records||MCA 00503||Germany||Unknown|
|MCA2-11003||Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice||Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Evita (2xLP, Album, Gat)||MCA Records||MCA2-11003||Australia||1976|
|82.001-2||Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice||Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice - Evita (2xLP, Album)||MCA Records||82.001-2||Germany||1976|