Freddie Taylor And His Swing Men From Harlem - Blue Drag / Viper's Dream mp3 album
- Performer: Freddie Taylor And His Swing Men From Harlem
- Title: Blue Drag / Viper's Dream
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: MOD DXD DMF FLAC ASF MP4 WAV
- Style: Swing
- MP3 album: 1644 mb
- FLAC album: 1787 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 302
Blue Drag - Freddy Taylor & His Swing Men from Harlem (1935). Earl Hines and his Orchestra - Blue Drag (1932). Fats Waller & His Rhythm - Yacht Club Swing.
Джанго Рейнхардт - Viper's Dream - Paris, 2. 1. Freddy Taylor - I'se A Muggin', Paris 0. 5. Django Reinhardt&Freddy Taylor - After You've Gone, Paris 0. Nelson Eddy - When I Grow Too Old To Dream 1935. Гимн Украины - Энвер Измайлов (Anthem of Ukraine - Enver Izmaylov (solo guitar). Sax Jazz Band - Lost Star.
Browsing: Freddie Taylor And His Swing Men From Harlem found songs: 1. Songs by Popularity. Songs by ABC. Blue Drag Freddie Taylor and his Swing Men from Harlem.
Viper's Drag" is a stride piano composition by the jazz pianist, composer, and arranger Thomas "Fats" Waller
Harlem Blues is an album by trumpeter Donald Byrd featuring performances recorded in 1987 and released on the Landmark label the following year.
Read about Swanee River from Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men From Harlem's Intégrale, Volume 3: "Djangology" and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Intégrale, Volume 3: "Djangology". 1 more album featuring this track.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Myrow*
Written-By – Allen*, Taylor*
- Manufactured By – Levy's Sound Studios Ltd., London, England
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Chester Lanier
- Bass [Uncredited] – Eugène d'Hellemmes
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Arranged By [Uncredited] – Fletcher Allen
- Drums [Uncredited] – William Diemer
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Oscar Aleman
- Piano [Uncredited] – John Ferrier
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Charlie Johnson
- Trumpet [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Freddy Taylor
NotesRecorded in April, 1935, in Paris, France
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped / etched): P-77285 B / ∂
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped / etched): P-77286 B / ∂