Eric Von Schmidt - Baby, Let Me Lay It On You mp3 album
Baby, Let Me Follow You Down" is a traditional folk song popularised in the late 1950s by blues guitarist Eric Von Schmidt. The song is best known from its appearance on Bob Dylan's debut album Bob Dylan. The song was first recorded as "Don't Tear My Clothes" in January 1935 by the State Street Boys, a group that included Big Bill Broonzy and Jazz Gillum.
E Von Schmidt, E. v. Schmidt, E. Von Schmidt, . Schmidt, Eric, Eric Von Schmit, R Von Schmidt, R. on Schmidt, Ric Von Schmidt, Rick Von Schmidt, Schmidt, Von Schmidt. Baby, Let Me Lay It On You (CD, Album). Gazell (2). GPCD2013.
Chords for ERIC VON SCHMIDT - Baby, Let Me Lay It on You (1995). Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more.
Eric von Schmidt, a performer and composer of folk music who as a boy instantly fell in love with the blues when he heard Leadbelly on the radio, and who went on to be a mentor to and to inspire singers like Bob Dylan and Joan Baez, died yesterday in Fairfield, Conn. He was 75. His daughter Caitlin von Schmidt said that the cause had not been determined, but that he suffered a stroke last year.
Don't talk down to me, baby, I'm drowning I'm so glad you found me She let me keep pink back to the house Man, the wrist bust down Pink piece, yeah, and they rowdy Matter of fact, I need you now.
Eric Von Schmidt and Rolf Cahn - Eric von Schmidt, Rolf Cahn. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
|1||Baby, Let Me Lay It On You||2:58|
|3||Goin' Down To Melbourne||3:55|
|4||De Kalb Blues||3:10|
|5||Envy The Thief||4:25|
|6||My Love Come Rollin' Down||5:00|
|7||Joshua Gone Barbados||4:48|
|8||Rule The Road||3:20|
|9||Fat, Fat, The Water Rat||3:38|
|10||Can The Serpent Be Housebroken?||3:38|
|11||Wet Birds Fly At Night||3:35|
|12||Just To See You Stand That Way||3:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gazell Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Gazell Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Rooftop Studio
- Engineered At – Rooftop Studio
- Cello – Gideon Freudman (tracks: 9, 16)
- Drum [Hand] – Barry Urich (tracks: 7)
- Engineer – Dave Keen
- Guitar – Eric Von Schmidt, Linda Clifford* (tracks: 2 to 6, 12, 13, 15), Chance Browne* (tracks: 1)
- Guitar [Knife] – Eric Von Schmidt (tracks: 7, 8)
- Harmonica – Chance Browne (tracks: 1), Eric Von Schmidt (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 8, 10), Paul Geremia (tracks: 5, 15)
- Harmony Vocals – Caitlin Von Schmidt (tracks: 5, 6, 9), Eric Von Schmidt (tracks: 2, 7, 16), Linda Clifford* (tracks: 9)
- Jug – Sam Charters* (tracks: 10)
- Kazoo – Eric Von Schmidt (tracks: 12)
- Lead Vocals – Eric Von Schmidt
- Liner Notes – Eric Von Schmidt, Sam Charters*
- Lyrics By – Van Ronk* (tracks: 1), Von Schmidt* (tracks: 1), Eric Von Schmidt (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 16), Ledbetter* (tracks: 4), Lomax* (tracks: 4), Gary Davis* (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By – Dave*, Eric*, Sam*
- Music By – Van Ronk* (tracks: 1), Von Schmidt* (tracks: 1), Eric Von Schmidt (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 16), Ledbetter* (tracks: 4), Lomax* (tracks: 4), Gary Davis* (tracks: 1)
- Percussion [Tortoise Shell] – Barry Urich (tracks: 7)
- Photography – Nora Charters
- Producer – Eric Von Schmidt, Sam Charters*
- Slide Guitar – Paul Geremia (tracks: 10)
- Tambourine – Sam Charters* (tracks: 10)
Notes(P) and (C) 1995 by Gazell Productions Inc. P.O. Box 527 Mansfield Center, CT 06250
(on back cover)
Recorded at Rooftop Studio, Coventry, CT
Engineered at Rooftop Studio, Georgetown, CT
Printed in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 99792-2013-2 0