Johnny Hiland - Johnny Hiland mp3 album
Johnny Hiland (born January 18, 1975) is a legally blind American musician/guitar artist known for mixing chicken pickin' country guitar with rock, blues, and western swing. Hiland grew up in Maine, with an eye disease called nystagmus. He started playing guitar at age 2, played his first talent show at age 5, performed on Dick Stacey's Jamboree on local TV at age 7, and won Talent America at age 10, with sister Jodi and brother Jerry, "The 3 J's," playing bluegrass country.
To the ONLY OFFICIAL Johnny Hiland Fan Page, where you can find out more about all things Johnny. Fastest selling album of Johnny's career and the one he's most proud of. Lots of guest players, John Jorgenson, Thom Bresh, Jack Pearson, Brent Mason, Hargus "Pig" Robbins, Phil Keaggy and Greg Martin. Crush Worldwide, Inc. - Johnny Hiland CD's. music.
Swinging the Strings, 03:13.
Checkout Johnny's brand new TRUEFIRE course. Johnny Hiland's Ten Gallon Guitar: Intros, Outros & Turnarounds". You’ll learn intros, turnarounds, and outro parts for 10 live band tracks covering the most common country feels and progressions, in a variety of keys.
Johnny Hiland is a legally blind guitar artist, session musician, guitar teacher, and clinician who is known for his blend of chicken pickin,' rock, and blues!. Johnny Hiland is a legally blind guitar artist, session musician, guitar teacher, and clinician who is known for his blend of chicken pickin,' rock, and blues! Chatham, VA. johnnyhiland.
Listen to music from Johnny Hiland like Groovin', Rock It & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Johnny Hiland.
|2||In Your Face||2:41|
|5||Swinging The Strings||3:16|
|6||Until We Meet Again||4:20|
|7||Gatton To It||3:58|
|8||Song For Helen||3:05|
|10||Run With It||3:04|
|11||Opus D' Funk||4:08|
|12||Orange Blossom Special||5:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Favored Nations LLC
- Copyright (c) – Favored Nations LLC
- Published By – Harmony Hollow Publishing
- Published By – Universal Publishing
- Recorded At – The Mothership Studio
- Engineered At – The Mothership Studio
- Mixed At – The Mothership Studio
- Mastered At – The Mothership Studio
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – CTDX-000989
- Arranged By, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin – Johnny Hiland
- Arranged By, Producer – Peter Collins
- Bass – Billy Sheehan
- Design – SilverFrog
- Drums – Pat Torpy*
- Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Neil Citron
- Executive Producer – Steve Vai
- Keyboards [Keys], Saxophone [Sax] – Bill Holloman
- Other [Gear Assistance] – Andy Bauer Studio Rentals, Fender Musical Instruments
- Other [Stylist/Grooming] – Holly Chapman
- Photography [Photos] – Rusty Russell
- Photography [Studio Photos] – Bob Burchess
- Written-By – Ervin Rouse (tracks: 12), Johnny Hiland (tracks: 1-11), Mac Wilson (tracks: 9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 6 90897 23902 9
- Barcode (scanned): 690897239029
- Matrix / Runout: CTDX-000989 1
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50A5