Various - AM Gold 1978 mp3 album
Time-Life's AM Gold series takes a wide-ranging look at the music that shaped the '70s, sticking mainly to the biggest hits of each year and providing an hour-plus of first-rate oldies radio programming. Each disc is heavy with classic tracks from huge artists, but also finds space for one-offs from lesser-known groups and singers.
Various – AM Gold 1978. Label: Time Life Music – AM1-25. Series: AM Gold –. Format: CD, Compilation. Coordinator – Elizabeth J. Riedl. Cover – GOLD & Associates. Executive-Producer – Robert Hull. Liner Notes – Billy Altman. Producer – Joe Sasfy. Remastered By – Steve Carr. BMI Track 2- Sweet Publ. Lt. Warner Brothers Music ASCAP Track 3- Pure Songs admin. by PolyGram International Pub.
Ross is a 1978 studio album/compilation released by American singer Diana Ross on the Motown label. The album was a mixture of older tunes Ross recorded and newer recordings, side A consisting of four tracks recorded in 1978 and Side B of material recorded between the years 1971 and 1975, but remixed and/or extended by Motown in-house producer Russ Terrana specifically for the Ross album. Ross peaked at on the US Pop Albums chart, and on Black Albums
Here is a very nice 78 Trans Am SE with the Gold Package that started to be restored but just never got finished. This is the car you want if you are going to fix a car up and have the most valuable car when you are done Mileage: 4,786 Miles. Location: Stevensville, MT 59870. Transmission: Automatic.
В альбом вошло 15 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:00:26. Thank You for Being a Friend. Looking for My Love. Always for You. 04:38.
AM Gold AM Radio Hits from the 60s & 70.
Various Artists - Solid Gold: 80s Funk & Soul Classics (2011). Artist Title Of Album: Late Night Sax After Dark Year Of Release: 1996 Label: Music Media Partnership Genre: Easy Listening, Instrumental, Sax Format: Mp3 Quality: CBR 320 kbit/s Total Time: 78 min Tracklist 01. Ain't No Sunshine - 03:23 02. Think Twice - 04:29 03.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Nick Gilder||Hot Child In The City
Written-By – James McCulloch, Nick Gilder
|2||–Sweet*||Love Is Like Oxygen
Written-By – Andrew Scott*, Trevor Griffin
|3||–Boston||Don't Look Back
Written-By – Tom Scholz
|4||–John Paul Young||Love Is In The Air
Written-By – Harry Vanda And George Young*
|5||–Bob Welch||Sentimental Lady
Written-By – Robert Welch*
|6||–Little River Band||Reminiscing
Written-By – Graham Goble
|7||–Player||Baby Come Back
Written-By – James Crowley*, Peter Beckett
|8||–Pablo Cruise||Love Will FInd A Way
Written-By – Cory Nerios*, David Jenkins
|9||–Chuck Mangione||Feels So Good
Written-By – Chuck Mangione
|10||–The Commodores*||Three TImes A Lady
Written-By – Lionel Richie
|11||–Andy Gibb||Shadow Dancing
Written-By – Andy Gibb, Robin Gibb, Barry Gibb And Maurice Gibb*
|12||–Yvonne Elliman||If I Can't Have You
Written-By – Robin Gibb, Barry Gibb And Maurice Gibb*
Written-By – Bernard Edwards And Nile Rodgers*
|14||–Exile||Kiss You All Over
Written-By – Nicky Chinn And Mike Chapman*
|15||–The O'Jays||Used Ta Be My Girl
Written-By – Kenny Gamble And Leon Huff*
|16||–Dolly Parton||Here You Come Again
Written-By – Barry Mann And Cynthia Weil*
|17||–Jay Ferguson||Thunder Island
Written-By – Jay Ferguson
|18||–Gino Vannelli||I Just Want To Stop
Written-By – Ross Vannelli
|19||–Al Stewart||Time Passages
Written-By – Al Stewart, Peter White
|20||–Ambrosia||How Much I Feel
Written-By – David Pack
- Manufactured By – Polygram Special Markets
- Remastered At – Hit And Run Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Time Life Inc.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Sweet Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Pure Songs
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Company
- Published By – Rachel Music Ltd.
- Published By – American Tumbleweed Music
- Published By – Touch Of Gold Music, Inc.
- Published By – Crowbeck Music
- Published By – Stigwood Music, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Pablo Cruise Music
- Published By – Gates Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Brockman Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bernard's Other Music
- Published By – Tommy Jymi Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music
- Published By – Summerhill Music Songs
- Published By – Painless Music
- Published By – Ross Vannelli Publishing
- Published By – Songs Of Polygram International
- Published By – Approximate Music
- Published By – Frabjous Music
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Coordinator [Project Manager] – Elizabeth J. Riedl
- Cover – GOLD & Associates
- Executive-Producer – Robert Hull
- Liner Notes – Billy Altman
- Producer [Recording Producer/Consultant] – Joe Sasfy
- Remastered By – Steve Carr
Notes℗ 1997 PolyGram Records Inc.
© 1997 Time Life Inc.
Track 1- Beechwood Music Corp. BMI
Track 2- Sweet Publ. Ltd./Warner Brothers Music ASCAP
Track 3- Pure Songs admin. by PolyGram International Pub. Inc. ASCAP
Track 4- E.B. Marks Music Company BMI
Track 5- Rachel Music Limited ASCAP
Track 6- American Tumbleweed Music BMI
Track 7- Touch of Gold Music, Inc./Crowbeck Music/Stigwood Music Inc. BMI
Track 8- Irving Music, Inc./Pablo Cruise Music BMI
Track 9- Gates Music BMI
Track 10- Jobete Music Company, Inc./Brockman Enterprises, Inc. ASCAP
Track 11, 12- Stigwood Music, Inc./Unichappell Music, Inc. BMI
Track 13- Bernard's Other Music & Tommy Jymi Inc. admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp BMI
Track 14- BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP
Track 15- Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp. BMI
Track 16- Screen Gems-EMI Music/Summerhill Music Songs, BMI
Track 17- Painless Music BMI
Track 18- Ross Vannelli Publishing ASCAP
Track 19- Songs of PolyGram International/Approximate Music/Frabjous Music BMI
Track 20- Longitude Music Co. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP