Hubert Laws - Romeo & Juliet mp3 album
Romeo & Juliet (Hubert Laws album). Romeo and Juliet is a 1977 jazz album by flutist Hubert Laws, being his first release for Columbia Records after leaving CTI Records. Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again". What Are We Gonna Do". "Guatemala Connection". Bob James - Fender Rhodes, Clavinet, Keyboards. Eric Gale, Richie Resnicoff, Barry Finnerty, Steve Khan - Guitar.
The Rite of Spring is an album by flautist Hubert Laws released on the CTI label featuring jazz interpretations of classical music compositions.
More albums from Hubert Laws: Carnegie Hall by Hubert Laws. Make It Last by Hubert Laws. Then There Was Light (Volume 2) by Hubert Laws. Music From The Original Soundtrack) How To Beat The High Cost Of Living by Hubert Laws. In The Beginning by Hubert Laws. Morning Star by Hubert Laws. The Laws Of Jazz by Hubert Laws. Wild Flower by Hubert Laws. View all albums . Romeo & Juliet. 4. 5. What Are We Gonna Do?. 6. Guatemala Connection. More albums from Hubert Laws: Carnegie Hall by Hubert Laws.
Romeo & Juliet (Cass, Album). Romeo & Juliet (LP, Album).
About Romeo & Juliet. Hubert Laws first album on Columbia. Feauturing production and keyboard work by Bob James and Percusion by Ralph Macdonald. Romeo & Juliet Q&A. Engineers Joel Jorgensen & Bob Clearmountain. Producer Bob Clearmountain & Bob James. Vocals Stanley Stroman, Shirley Thompson, Robin Wilson & 2 more. Strings Seymour Barab, Paul Gershman, Max Pollikoff & 2 more.
Artist: Hubert Laws Album: Romeo & Juliet, Crying Song Genre: Crossover Jazz Released: 1998 Quality: FLAC (tracks+. cue) Tracklist: Undecided. Tryin' To Get The Feelilng Again. What Are We Gonna Do.
5:30) Hubert Laws, arranged by Hubert Laws, strings and horns arranged by Bob James 6. Guatemala Connection (5:43) Hubert Laws, arranged by Hubert Laws, strings and horns arranged by Bob James.
Album: Romeo & Juliet. Download Hubert Laws - Romeo & Juliet. Romeo & Juliet: Best 2 songs. Hubert Laws - Undecided 06:12. Hubert Laws - Forlane 04:13. Album: Romeo & Juliet. Hubert Laws: best 2 tracks. Hubert Laws - Make It Last My Time Will Come, 1993 08:45. Carol Duboc, Hubert Laws - Walk on By Burt Bacharach Songbook, 2009 03:35.
Romeo and Juliet is a jazz related pop/art song/folk music album recording by HUBERT LAWS released in 1976 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – C. Shavers*, S. Robin*
|2||Tryin' To Get The Feeling Again
Composed By – D. Pomeranz*
Composed By – M. Ravel*
|4||Romeo & Juliet
Arranged By, Adapted By – Bob James, Hubert LawsComposed By – P. I. Tchaikovsky*
|5||What Are We Gonna Do?
Composed By – H. Laws*
Composed By – H. Laws*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Barry Finnerty (tracks: 2), Richie Resnicoff* (tracks: 5)
- Arranged By [Voice] – Stanley Stroman
- Bass – Gary King
- Clavinet – Mark Gray (tracks: 6)
- Clavinet, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Bob James
- Design, Illustration [Cover] – Pencil Pushers*
- Drums – Andy Newmark (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), Steve Gadd (tracks: 1)
- Electric Guitar – Barry Finnerty (tracks: 3, 6), Eric Gale (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6), Richie Resnicoff* (tracks: 6)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Steve Khan (tracks: 4)
- Engineer [Recording] – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Re-mix] – Joe Jorgensen
- Flute, Piccolo Flute, Alto Flute, Flute [Bass] – Hubert Laws
- Illustration – Pencil Pushers*
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Producer – Bob James
- Strings – Alan Shulman, Alfred Brown, Barry Sinclair , Charles McCracken, David Nadien, Emanuel Green, Emanuel Vardi, Guy Lumia, Harold Kohon, Harry Cykman, Harry Lookofsky, Matthew Raimondi, Max Ellen, Max Pollikoff, Paul Gershman, Seymour Barab
- Trombone – Alan Raph, David Taylor, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alan Rubin, Bernie Glow, Jon Faddis, Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker
- Voice – Denise Wigfall, Kenneth Coles*, Robin Wilson, Shirley Thompson
NotesRecorded at Media Sound, NYC.
Originally released in 1976.
Printed in U.S.A.
"Disc manufactured in Japan by CBS/Sony Tokyo, Japan"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07464343302
- Barcode (Text Printed): 0 7464-34330-2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-20126 11A1 +++++
|PC 34330||Hubert Laws||Romeo & Juliet (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||PC 34330||US||1976|
|PC 34330||Hubert Laws||Romeo & Juliet (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 34330||US||1976|
|PCT 34330||Hubert Laws||Romeo & Juliet (Cass, Album)||Columbia||PCT 34330||US||1976|
|225.107||Hubert Laws||Romeo & Juliet (LP, Album)||DISCOS CBS||225.107||Brazil||1976|
|PCA 34330||Hubert Laws||Romeo & Juliet (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||PCA 34330||US||1976|