Sibelius, Sveriges Radios Symfoniorkester, Mikko Franck - En Saga & Lemminkainen Legends mp3 album
1. En Saga, Op9 (1892/1901). Clarinet – Niklas Andersson (5)Viola – Håkan Olsson (2). 19:46. Lemminkäinen Legends O. 2.
Adventure Myths & Legends Animals Patriotism Road Trip. Mikko Franck, Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra. Sibelius: En Saga; Lemminkäinen Legends. En Saga, tone poem for orchestra, Op. 9. Jean Sibelius. Lemminkäinen Suite: Four Legends from the Kalevala, for orchestra, Op. 22. No. 1, Lemminkäinen and the Maidens of Saari.
Album · 2000 · 5 Songs. 1. En Saga, Op. 19:56. Lemminkainen Suite, Op. 22: I. Lemminkainen and the Maidens of Saari. 3. 22: II. the Swan of Tuonela. 4. 22: III. Lemminkainen In Tuonela.
En Saga, Op. Your browser does not support the audio element.
En Saga is attentively shaped by Mikko Franck and his orchestra is responsive to his approach which caresses in self-absorbed languor (1. 0) and rushes in fury in En Saga. Has the clarinet ever attained such a mesmerised dream? My reference recording for En Saga is Horst Stein and his early Decca 1970s recording. The Ondine recording is far less synthetic with effects naturalistically distanced in the Ondine where they were brought forward in the undeniably exciting Decca. I wonder if the Stein team were tempted to use Phase Four techniques - certainly sounds like it. The Legends display the.
Conductor: Franck, Mikko. Solo: Mikko Franck Conductor. Orchestra: Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra. Conductor: Franck, Mikko.
Saga is the first studio album by the Canadian progressive rock band Saga and was originally released 8 April 1978. True to the album's legendary status among the fans, there are no Saga concerts without material from the debut. Humble Stance" is very high on the fan favourites' list and therefore a mainstay of the setlists. The song features on all the band's regular live releases. How Long", "Tired World (Chapter Six)", "Perfectionist" and "Ice Nice" are also often played live.
There are no setlists by Sveriges Radios Symfoniorkester, Mikko Franck on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||En Saga, Op9 (1892/1901)
Clarinet [Solo] – Niklas Andersson Viola [Solo] – Håkan Olsson
|Lemminkäinen Legends Op.22||(53:48)|
|2||I. Lemminkäinen And The Maidens Of Saari||18:18|
|3||II. The Swan Of Tuonela
Cello [Solo] – Ola KarlssonCor Anglais [Solo] – Bo Eriksson
|4||III. Lemminkäinen In Tuonela||18:07|
|5||IV. Lemminkäinen's Return||6:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ondine Inc.
- Published By – Breitkopf & Härtel
- Recorded At – Berwaldhallen
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – A0100314884-0101
- Administrator – Heta Kokkomäki
- Composed By – Jean Sibelius
- Conductor – Mikko Franck
- Cover, Design – Cheri Tamminen
- Engineer – Ian Cederholm
- Executive-Producer – Reijo Kiilunen
- Leader – Bernt Lysell
- Liner Notes – Kimmo Korhonen , Veijo Murtomäki
- Liner Notes [English translation] – William Moore
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Timothy Binham
- Liner Notes [French translation] – Paul Parant
- Liner Notes [German translation] – Jürgen Schielke
- Orchestra – Sveriges Radios Symfoniorkester
- Photography By, Cover – Heikki Tuuli
- Producer – Seppo Siirala
NotesRecorded at the Berwald Hall, Stockholm 12/1999
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0761195095324
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC IFPI L551 A0100314884-0101 21 A3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Label Code: LC 3572
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b
- SPARS Code: DDD