The Spotnicks - The Other Side Of The Moon mp3 album
The Other Side (Album Mix) Nebraska. The Other Side Skytech. Other Side of the Moon Rebecca Smith. Other Side of the Moon Jessica Slater. Other Side of the Moon Dany Cohiba. Other Side of the Moon WeiЯ Kreuz. Other Side of the Moon Sonic Dub Experience. Other Side of the Moon (album mix) al l bo. 5:15. Other Side Of The Moon Swift & Zinc. Mr. Crowley The Cardigans. Ain't Nobody Home The Spotnicks. The Whole of the Moon (2004 Remaster) The Waterboys.
The Other Side of the Moon is a compilation album by The Cardigans. It was released only in Japan and Australia on 5 December 1997. War (First Try)" (Nina Persson, Peter Svensson) – 4:09. I Figured Out" (Magnus Sveningsson, Svensson) – 2:05. Plain Parade" (Sveningsson, Svensson) – 3:31.
Группы Pink Floyd The Dark Side Of The Moon. Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon (1973). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Matrix, Runout (Label A): SHVL 804A.
The album was very nearly called Eclipse. From the beginning, the band had intended to call their new album Dark Side of the Moon – a reference to lunacy, as opposed to outer space – but when British heavy blues rockers Medicine Head released an album of the same name in 1972, it caused the Floyd to rechristen their project as Eclipse. We weren’t annoyed at Medicine Head, Gilmour told Sounds magazine. The band premiered Dark Side of the Moon: A Piece for Assorted Lunatics (as it was provisionally known at the time) at the Brighton Dome on January 20th, 1972; and though it was inadvertently cut short that night by what Waters called severe mechanical and electric horror, the band went on to perform the song cycle in its entirety in during the.
Original Album Classics. The Very Best Of The Spotnicks.
But what gives the album true power is the subtly textured music, which evolves from ponderous, neo-psychedelic art rock to jazz fusion and blues-rock before turning back to psychedelia. It's dense with detail, but leisurely paced, creating its own dark, haunting world. Pink Floyd may have better albums than Dark Side of the Moon, but no other record defines them quite as well as this one. Track Listing.
Title: The Other Side of the Moon (1990).
|1||The Other Side (Of The Moon)||2:57|
|2||Alltid På Väg||3:50|
|3||Ain't Nobody Home||3:35|
|4||Det Var Längesen Jag Plockade Några Blommor||3:20|
|5||Them For Lizzie||4:37|
|6||Ingen Är Som Ann||2:45|
|7||Dile Que La Quiero||3:00|
|8||Gitarren I Himlen||3:45|
|10||Falling Like A Rock||3:56|
- Recorded At – Nacksving Studios
- Recorded At – Tal & Ton Studios
- Accordion – Bernt Andersson (tracks: 11)
- Backing Vocals – Elenor Nilsson (tracks: 2, 8), Jennie Lindgren (tracks: 2, 8)
- Bass – Lasse Lindberg
- Contrabass – Matz Nilsson (tracks: 5)
- Drums – Tomas Olsson
- Guitar – Bengt Blomgren (tracks: 3), Douglas Möller (tracks: 6, 7)
- Keyboards, Accordion – Peter Wiberg (tracks: 5, 7)
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Producer – Bo Winberg
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Arne Österlindh (tracks: 2, 4, 12)
- Photography By – Erik Eger
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Isak Edh
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Producer, Recorded By – Bo Starander
- Saxophone – Olle Niklasson (tracks: 9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 320470 034972
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi l051
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 8R11
- Matrix / Runout: 12042321 DIGFAB 0204DM10233TSRCD 002