Tommy Shaw - Girls With Guns mp3 album
Tranquility Base Songs (ASCAP): Tracks A1 to B5 Milk Money Music (ASCAP): Track A4 Tee Base Songs (BMI): A4, B4, B5.
Girls With Guns Lyrics. I'll tell you now And I won't tell you twice Where when and how I got some bad advice. I never thought I could handle A girl with guns Let me tell you, you can bet That I'm not the only one. Stand tall Don't think small Don't get your back Against the wall Shoot straight I can't wait Aim for the heart And fire away . Ariana Grande’s Breathin Video Seems To Tease The Tracklist For Her Upcoming Album. Girls With Guns" Track Info. Produced By Mike Stone. Written By Tommy Shaw. Release Date September 1984.
Exclusive Prime pricing. If you are a fan of emotionally driven, introspective songs with more than a hint of STYX style, then GIRLS WITH GUNS is a must have for your musical collection. It is true rock and roll. 14 people found this helpful.
Renegade - Tommy Shaw and the Contemporary Youth Orchestra. Tommy Shaw - Girls With Guns (Sing For The Day!) Extract Chords. The Hooters - All You Zombies. GIRLS WITH GUNS Tommy Shaw.
Is Girls With Guns the best album by Tommy Shaw? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Girls With Guns by Tommy Shaw (1984) Overall rank: 61,651st. Accolades: Top albums of 1984 ( 752nd ). Top albums of the 1980s ( 7,859th ). Best albums of all time ( 61,651st ).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Girls With Guns||3:11|
|2||Come In And Explain||4:20|
Music By – Kenny LogginsWords By – Eddie Wohlford
|5||Kiss Me Hello||7:39|
|7||Little Girl World||3:33|
|8||Outside In The Rain
Arranged By [Strings] – Kevin TownendBacking Vocals [Background Vocals] – Eddie Wohlford, Jimbo Jones , Tommy ShawVocals [Duet], Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon
|9||Free To Love You
Words By, Music By – Eddie Wohlford
|10||The Race Is On
Saxophone [Section] – Molly Duncun*Saxophone [Solo] – Richie CannataWords By, Music By – Eddie Wohlford
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Nimbus
- Art Direction – Richard Frankel
- Art Direction, Design – Norman Moore
- Bass Guitar – Brian Stanley
- Design – Tracy Veal
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Holley
- Engineer [Second, Chicago] – Tom Hanson
- Engineer [Second, London And Invaluable Assistance] – Ben Kape
- Management [Business] – Bernard Gudvi
- Management [Personal Assistant] – Paul Dalen
- Management [Personal] – Jerry Kramer, Ron Stone
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover Photo], Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Larry Williams
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Paul Cox
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer – Peter Wood
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike Stone
- Words By, Music By, Electric Guitar [Six And Twelve-String], Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Tommy Shaw
NotesProduced and recorded
by Mike Stone for Mike Stone Ent.,LTD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 65222-2104-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: ABSOLUTE 104
|SP-5020||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album, Ele)||A&M Records||SP-5020||US||1984|
|SP-5020||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-5020||Canada||1984|
|D32Y3027||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||D32Y3027||Japan||1986|
|AMP-28107||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMP-28107||Japan||1984|
|CD 5020 DIDX 138||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (CD)||A&M Records||CD 5020 DIDX 138||US||1984|