Norma - Awek Metal 60an mp3 album
Tracks count: 10. Views: 15. Norma - Sabar Menanti 02:03. Norma - Oh! Teruna 03:14.
Added by: bastardnasum. Modified by: Defreasis. Added on: 2015-08-15 19:01:06. Last modified on: 2015-11-07 02:16:47.
Redeemer is Norma Jean's third studio album. It was released on September 12, 2006 in the United States, and on October 3, 2006 in Canada. The album sold more than 21,000 records in its first week. It is the last album to feature drummer Daniel Davison. For this album they filmed videos for "Blueprints for Future Homes", and "Songs Sound Much Sadder". Shannon Crawford, the singer of Cellophane and Monster in the Machine, painted the album artwork. All tracks written by Norma Jean, including where noted.
Norma Jean is the debut, and only, solo studio album by American R&B singer Norma Jean Wright, released on Bearsville Records in 1978. The album was produced by Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers of the band Chic, and was the project directly following the band's successful self-titled debut album Chic, which featured Wright on vocals.
Norma Jean - Mewithoutyou. Split, 14 Декабрь 2002, Tooth And Nail Records, Solid State Records. 1. I Used to Hate Cell Phones but Now I Hate Car Accidents. Re-issue in 2006 with a different cover and a DVD containing live and behind-the-scenes footage of the album. Murderotica: An Avalanche in D Minor. 2. Vertebraille: Choke That Thief Called Dependence.
|1||Cubit-mencubit (Joger Metal)||3:11|
|2||Kaca Mata (Grunge Metal)||2:53|
|3||Baju Hijau (Speed Metal)||3:06|
|4||Cinta Pertama (Heavy Metal)||3:10|
|5||Jelingan Manja (A-Go-Go Metal)||3:17|
|6||Kereta Lembu (Grunge Metal)||3:22|
|7||Oh! Teruna (Heavy Metal)||3:14|
|8||Syurga Idaman (Trash Metal)||3:27|
|9||Sabar Menanti (Progressif Metal)||2:02|
|10||Siapa Gerangan (A-Go-Go Metal)||3:24|
- Record Company – Warner Music (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Distributed By – Warner Music (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Recorded At – Twin Studio (Kuala Lumpur)
- Mastered At – Synchrosound Mastering, Petaling Jaya
- Arranged By, Mixed By – Mat Noor “Hendrix”*
- Art Direction – Sue Kok
- Bass – Eddy
- Design – Raskuz (DEXS)*
- Design Concept, Design – Tapa (DEXS)*
- Drums – Lola
- Executive-Producer – Nasser Abu Kassim
- Guitar – Mad Noor Hendrix, Sham*
- Mastered By – Nelson Raines
- Mixed By – Man Kidal
- Photography By – Simon Chin (Studio Pashe)*
- Producer – Kunjee Ahmad
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 556700 002192
- Matrix / Runout: 3984 21680-2 RPT33
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7N38