Björk - Hidden Place mp3 album
Hidden Place" is a song recorded by Icelandic singer Björk for her fourth studio album Vespertine. It was written and produced by Björk. Hidden Place" was released as the lead single from Vespertine on 3 August 2001, by One Little Indian Records. In 2000, while Björk worked on the film Dancer in the Dark, she also began producing her next album, writing new music and teaming with new collaborators; she has said "Selmasongs was the day job and Vespertine was the hobby".
1. Hidden Place Lyrics. We go to that hidden place That we go to that hidden place We go to that hidden place We go to the hidden place.
Björk is the only studio album by Icelandic singer Björk Guðmundsdóttir as a child singer, released on 18 December 1977 by Fálkinn. In 1976, Björk appeared on Icelandic radio singing "I Love to Love" through the music school she attended, which led her to a record deal and the release, with the help of stepfather Sævar, of her first solo album in 1977.
Björk – Hidden Place. Etichetta: One Little Indian – 332TP7DVD. Formato: DVD, PAL, Single. 2001 Björk Overseas Ltd/ One Little Indian Ltd. DVD menu offers the video in stereo and 5:1 formats. Track durations do not appear on the release itself but entered precisely. Codice a barre e altri identificatori. Mastering SID Code (both sides, on all variants): IFPI LD13.
Watch the video for Hidden Place from Björk's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 'Hidden Place' is sort of about how two people can create a paradise just by uniting. You've got an emotional location that's mutual. And it's unbreakable. And obviously it's make-believe. So, you could argue that it doesn't exist because it's invisible, but of course it does. And it's sort of a one-nil situation. I guess the microbeats were from me getting heavily into my laptop and just trying to enjoy the music from its speakers.
This song is by Björk and appears on the album Vespertine (2001). We go to that hidden placeThat we go to that hidden placeWe go to that hidden placeWe go to a hidden place. We go to the hidden place That we go to the hidden place We go to the hidden place We go to a hidden place.
|1||Hidden Place (Edit)||4:00|
|2||Hidden Place (Album Version)||5:27|
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y16960
- Arranged By [Choir] – Björk, Guy Sigsworth, Vince Mendoza
- Engineer [Protools/recording] – Damian Taylor, Jake Davies
- Mixed By – Mark ‹Spike› Stent*
- Programmed By – Damian Taylor, Guy Sigsworth, Jake Davies, Matmos, Matthew Herbert
- Sleeve – Inez ♥ Vinoodh*, M/M ‹Paris›*
- Written-By, Producer – Björk
NotesNo back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y16960 2 PR 1649-2 01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code): M0S1
- Mastering SID Code (microprint): ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2L
|332TP7CD||Björk||Hidden Place (CD, Single, CD1)||One Little Indian||332TP7CD||UK||2001|
|none||Bjork*||Hidden Place (RmX) (File, MP3, Single, Unofficial, 320)||Not On Label (Dancing Dinosau Self-released)||none||US||2011|
|UIBP-5001||Björk||Hidden Place (DVD, Single, NTSC)||Polydor||UIBP-5001||Japan||2001|
|587 140-9, 587-140-9||Björk||Hidden Place (DVD, Single, PAL)||Polydor, Polydor||587 140-9, 587-140-9||Europe||2001|
|40228||Björk||Hidden Place (DVD, Single, NTSC)||Elektra||40228||US||2001|