Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band - Stranger In Town mp3 album
Like its predecessor, the Silver Bullet Band backed Seger on about half of the songs and the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section backed Seger on the other half.
I got this one sealed and this is the first time ever played. UMG (от лица компании "Bob Seger"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. CMRRA, LatinAutor, UBEM, Peermusic, LatinAutor - PeerMusic" и другие авторские общества (12).
Very good album to set back and listen to. Bob Seger never disappoints. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Stranger in Town is Bob Seger's most consistent record. Without heeling to a concept, most of the songs touch on one form of isolation or another, but Seger's loners aren't exactly heroes. The loser in Hollywood Nights finds himself dazzled and betrayed - and taken for a rube. The delivery on Live Bullet shows what the band can do to inject life into songs that are muted in the studio, and Seger definitely wrote some fantastic songs over his career. But on the whole I prefer other band's interpretations (Thin Lizzy's- Rosalie, to name one, and Metallica's Turn the Page to name another).
More albums from Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band: Night Moves by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. It’s A Mystery by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. Nine Tonight by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. Like A Rock by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. Against The Wind by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. Live Bullet by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. The Fire Inside by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. The Distance by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. View all albums . Stranger In Town. By: Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band (1978, Rock).
Album Rock Detroit Rock Hard Rock Heartland Rock Rock & Roll Singer/Songwriter. Night Moves was in the pipeline when Live Bullet hit, and wound up eclipsing the double live set anyway, so Stranger in Town is really the record where Bob Seger started grasping the changes that happened when he became a star. It happened when he was old enough to have already formed his character.
Album · 1978 · 9 Songs. Released on the heels of a breakthrough 1976, Stranger in Town marked Seger’s first album after becoming a bona fide star. Not that you’d know it outside, say, Hollywood Nights, which tells tale of a homesick Midwestern boy looking out at . For the most part, Stranger sticks to the same passionate rave-ups ( Feel Like a Number, Old Time Rock and Roll ) and hard-bitten ballads ( Still the Same, Till It Shines ) that paved Seger’s road to fame in the.
A new version of Last. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Overview (current section).
Stranger in Town" was my introduction to Bob Seger. I had never heard of him before a friend played the record. This album and Seger were an immedidate hit with me. Since that afternoon in 1979 I have seen Seger in concert 8-9 times and own every album/CD that he has produced in his career. In my opinion, this record displays some of the top Seger songs done in the singer's prime. The record falls into the middle of a ten year run for Seger when he produced the best material of his career
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|A2||Still The Same||3:21|
|A3||Old Time Rock & Roll||3:13|
|A4||Till It Shines||3:53|
|A5||Feel Like A Number||3:42|
|B1||Ain't Got No Money||4:12|
|B2||We've Got Tonight||4:39|
|B4||The Famous Final Scene||5:08|
- Manufactured By – EMI-Bovema Holland
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Jim Ed Norman
- Backing Vocals – Brandy* (tracks: A2, B3), Clydie King (tracks: A2, B2), George Jackson (tracks: A3), James Lavell Easley (tracks: A3), Julia Waters (tracks: A1), Luther Waters (tracks: A1), Maxine Waters (tracks: A1), Oren Waters (tracks: A1), Shirley Matthews* (tracks: A2, B2), Stanley Carter (tracks: A3), Venetta Fields (tracks: A2, B2)
- Bass – Chris Campbell, David Hood
- Drums, Percussion – David Teegarden, Roger Hawkins
- Engineer – David Cole , George Tutko, Gregg Hamm, Hugh Davies , John Arrias, Mark Calice, Steve Melton
- Guitar – Drew Abbott
- Guitar [Lead] – Pete Carr
- Guitar [Solo] – Don Felder (tracks: B1), Glenn Frey (tracks: A4)
- Horns – Alto Reed
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett, Robyn Robbins*
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – Bob Seger, John Arrias, Punch*
- Piano – Doug Riley (tracks: A5, B3)
- Piano, Organ – Bill Payne (tracks: A1)
- Producer – Bob Seger, Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B2, B4), Punch* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B3)
- Vocals – Bob Seger
NotesMade in Holland
|SW-11698||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band*||Stranger In Town (LP, Album, Win)||Capitol Records||SW-11698||US||1978|
|EA-ST 11698, 0C 054-85 333||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band*||Stranger In Town (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||EA-ST 11698, 0C 054-85 333||UK||1978|
|8XW-11698||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band*||Stranger In Town (8-Trk, Album)||Capitol Records||8XW-11698||US||1978|
|3C 064-85333||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band*||Stranger In Town (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||3C 064-85333||Italy||Unknown|
|1C 264-85 333||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Stranger In Town (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records, HÖR ZU||1C 264-85 333||Germany||1978|