Jim Pugh, Dave Taylor - The Pugh-Taylor Project mp3 album
feat: Jim Pugh, David Taylor. feat: Jim Pugh, David Taylor. 4. Passion Flower/Single Petal of a Rose. 5. Still the Blues (After All These Years). blue highlight denotes track pick.
D. Taylor, Dave Taylor, Dave Taylor& Dave Tylor, DaveTaylor, David M. Taylor, David Paylor, Taylor. 25 50 100 250 500. Albums. Jim Pugh, Dave Taylor. Jim Pugh, Dave Taylor - The Pugh-Taylor Project (Album).
Super Trombone - Take Five (2000, Videoarts-Japan) Artwork booklet2. png c. ng 05 - Take Five. flac 01 - Captain Caribe. Download via torrent Download via magnet.
Dave Taylor - You'd Better Listen to Me Now Dave Taylor - Mind Your Own Business Dave Taylor - Reconciliation Song Dave Taylor - I’m in love with you Super Trombone, Dave Taylor, Ray Anderso cn. Super Trombone, Dave Taylor, Ray Anderson, Dave Bargeron, Jeff Ballard, Bill Mays, Jim Pugh & Chip J Take Five. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Dave Taylor Lying in a Hammock. Dave Taylor Big beam Boogie (150).
Dave Taylor is an American trombonist. David Michael Taylor was born on June 6, 1944, in New York City. Taylor learned to play trumpet, tuba, and trombone in his youth, and while attending the Juilliard School picked up bass trombone, which became his primary instrument. He graduated with a master's degree from Juilliard in 1968.
Super Trombone, Dave Taylor, Ray Anderson, Dave Bargeron, Jeff Ballard, Bill Mays, Jim Pugh & Chip Jackson Song for My Father.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Goats In My Pocket
Written-By – Ed Palermo
Written-By – John Clark
Written-By – Bob Brookmeyer
|Passion Flower / Petals Of A Rose||(6:24)|
Written-By – Ellington*
|4b||Petals Of A Flower
Written-By – Strayhorn*
|5||Still The Blues (After All These Years)
Written-By – Bill Dobbins
Written-By – Kirk Nurock
Written-By – Keith Foley
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, New York
- Manufactured By – Sanyo Japan
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Digital Music Products, Inc.
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Clarinet, Flute, Piccolo Flute – Lew Del Gatto (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6)
- Bass – John Beal (tracks: 1, 6), Mark Johnson* (tracks: 3, 5)
- Bass Trombone – Dave Taylor*
- Cello – Jesse Levy (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6), Nathan Stutch (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6)
- Design – Jim Henderson
- Drum Machine – David Ratajczak* (tracks: 2)
- Drums – David Ratajczak* (tracks: 1, 5)
- Illustration [Cover] – Lee Christiansen
- Oboe – Shelly Woodworth (tracks: 6)
- Percussion – Dave Friedman* (tracks: 3), Gordon Gottlieb (tracks: 6)
- Piano – Bill Dobbins (tracks: 3, 5), Ethyl Will (tracks: 7), Kirk Nurock (tracks: 1, 6)
- Producer, Edited By – Dave Taylor*, Jim Pugh, Tom Jung
- Recorded By – Tom Jung
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Rebecca Everett
- Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Whistle [Slide], Kazoo – George Young
- Synthesizer – Keith Foley (tracks: 7), Shelly Woodworth (tracks: 7)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Piccolo Flute, Soprano Saxophone – Gerry Niewood (tracks: 1, 6)
- Trombone [Tenor] – Jim Pugh
- Viola – Jesse Levine (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6), Olivia Kopell* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6)
NotesRecorded August 9 and November 12, 1984 At Clinton Recording Studios, and November 20, 1984 at RCA Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CD448 501274
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CD448 51221B MANUFACTURED BY SANYO JAPAN
|CD-448||Jim Pugh, Dave Taylor*||Jim Pugh, Dave Taylor* - The Pugh-Taylor Project (CD, Album)||DMP||CD-448||Austria||1984|