Professional Murder Music - Professional Murder Music mp3 album
They are currently signed and own indie label, Wormhole Records. Their music has been used for such film soundtracks as End of Days, Ginger Snaps, Valentine, and Jet Grind Radio, a video game for the Sega Dreamcast. Also, their music has been used on MTV's The Real World.
Professional Murder Music (album). Professional Murder Music is Professional Murder Music's first album, released in 2001. Of Unknown Origin" - 3:59. Does It Dream" - 4:14. Sleep Deprivation" - 4:25. A Night Like This (The Cure Cover)" - 3:28. Everything In The World" - 3:20.
Album · 2001 · 12 Songs. More By Professional Murder Music. See All. Looking Through. Professional Murder Music.
Of Unknown Origin Professional Murder Music. Does It Dream Professional Murder Music. Darker Professional Murder Music. These Days Professional Murder Music. Sleep Deprivation Professional Murder Music. A Night Like This Professional Murder Music. Everything In The World Professional Murder Music. Dissolve Professional Murder Music. Your World Professional Murder Music. Painkiller Introduction Professional Murder Music. Something New Professional Murder Music. Disconnect Professional Murder Music.
Album by Professional Murder Music. Everything In The World. Painkiller Introduction.
Complete your Professional Murder Music collection.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Guitar – Troy Van Leeuwen
|3||Of Unknown Origin||3:59|
|4||Does It Dream
Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Anthony "Fu" Valcic*, Josh AbrahamVocals [Additional Vocals] – Aimee Echo
Cello – Knox ChandlerGuitar [Ending Lead Guitar] – Josh AbrahamMixed By – Dave "Rave" Ogilvie*
Cello – Knox Chandler
|8||A Night Like This
Music By, Lyrics By – Robert Smith
|9||Everything In The World||3:19|
Mixed By – Dave "Rave" Ogilvie*
Mixed By – Roman MarisakSounds [Additional Sounds], Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – DJ Lethal
- A&R – Eric Hunter , Jordan Schur
- Artwork, Design – Anthony Artiaga, Eric Hunter
- Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – Jeff Schartoff
- Composed By [Music Decomposed By] – Professional Murder Music (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator For Tom Lord-Alge] – Moir/Marie Entertainment, Suzanne Ybarra
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Les Scurry
- Drums – Justin Bennett
- Edited By [Protool Editor] – Doug Trantow, James Murray
- Engineer – Anthony "Fu" Valcic*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Dave Dominguez*, Kevin Guarnieri
- Engineer [Second Engineer At South Beach] – Femio Hernandez
- Executive Producer – Jordan Schur
- Guitar – Brian Harrah
- Lyrics By – Roman Marisak (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12)
- Management [At AGM] – Bobby Carlton
- Mastered By – Louis F. Hemsey
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Music By – Brian* (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Jeff* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 11), Justin* (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Roman* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12)
- Other [Representation For Tom Lord-Alge] – Lisa Marie For Moir/Marie Entertainment
- Photography By [Photos By] – Anthony Artiaga, Chapman Baehler
- Producer – Josh Abraham
- Recorded By [Keyboards, Loops And Sounds, And Additional Guitars] – Jeff*, Roman*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Roman Marisak
NotesRecorded at NRG Recording North Hollywood, CA and Westlake Audio Los Angeles, CA.
Keyboards, loops and sounds, and additional guitars recorded at Plan-A Studios Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami Beach, FL, except tracks 5 and 11, and track 12 mixed and recorded at Plan-A Studios.
Mastered at GKS Mastering.
"A Night Like This" originally performed by The Cure.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 293225070000