John Bentley & His Buddies - John Bently & His Buddies mp3 album
- Performer: John Bentley & His Buddies
- Title: John Bently & His Buddies
- Genre: Blues
- Formats: VQF AUD VOC MMF MP2 TTA AHX
- Released: 1976
- Style: Louisiana Blues, Piano Blues
- MP3 album: 1411 mb
- FLAC album: 1327 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 293
John Bentley may refer to: John Bentley (MP) (fl. 1390), MP for Surrey. John Bentley (politician) (1822–1894), Wisconsin State Assemblyman. John A. Bentley (1836–?), Wisconsin State Senator. John Bentley (cricketer) (1787–1859), cricketer. John Bentley (football manager) (1860–1918), English football manager. John Bentley (rower) (born 1957), Australian who competed in rowing at the 1984 Summer Olympics – Men's coxless four.
His finesse, control, and taste were simply astonishing. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). This album featured some awesome musicians, one of whom was discovered by Rich, Mike Mainieri. I just repurchased this album which includes another session I didn't have the first time I bought this as an import.
View the profiles of people named John Bentley. People named John Bentley.
John Bentley, Bently. Born 1776 in Montréal, Quebec, Canada. Son of and DNA Connections It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy?
Is Playtime the best album by Buddy Rich And His Buddies? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Playtime by Buddy Rich And His Buddies (1961) Overall rank: 60,494th. Accolades: Top albums of 1961 (211th). Top albums of the 1960s (3,424th). Best albums of all time (60,494th).
Boots and his Buddies. Jerry Gray & His Orchestra. The Goo (The Goona Goo) - Original. Boots and his Buddies. True Blue Lou ( Blue Lou ) - Original.
|A1||–John Bentley||Trouble In Mind|
|A2||–John Bentley||Something A-Swiss|
|A3||–Bentley* & "The Bear"*||Cocaine Blues|
|A4||–Bentley*||Down The Road Aways|
|A5||–Bentley* & Dave Gary||Two Fifths|
|A6||–Babe Stovall||Ship Is At The Landing|
|A7||–Bentley* & "The Bear"*||It Ain't Much|
|B1||–Bentley* & "The Bear"*||Can't Judge A Book|
|B2||–John Bentley||How Long Blues|
|B3||–Bentley*||Roll & Tumble|
|B4||–Babe Stovall||Trouble In Mind|
|B5||–Bentley* & "The Bear"*||Folsom Prison Blues|
|B6||–Bentley* & Sykes*||West Helena Fish Fry|
- Copyright (c) – Euphonic Sound Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Euphonic Sound Recordings
- Electric Piano, Vocals – John Bentley (tracks: A1, B3)
- Engineer – Cecil Charles Spiller*
- Guitar, Vocals – Babe Stovall (tracks: A6, B4)
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – M. Scott Affeldt
- Photography By – John Bentley
- Piano – John Bentley (tracks: A2, A4, B2)
- Producer, Liner Notes, Design, Layout – Paul E. Affeldt
- Recorded By – John Bentley (tracks: A6, B4)
NotesRecorded 1961 to 1976.
Volume 11 in Euphonic's Piano Series.
℗ Copyright 1976 by Euphonic Sound Recordings.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Run-Out, Hand-Etched): ESR 1211 — Side -1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Run-Out, Hand-Etched): ESR 1211 — Side 2