The Cool Waters Band - One More One mp3 album
- Performer: The Cool Waters Band
- Title: One More One
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: RA VOX MP4 MIDI MP1 DXD MP2
- Released: 2003
- MP3 album: 1349 mb
- FLAC album: 1204 mb
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 117
More (released in the United States as Original Motion Picture Soundtrack from the film More) is the first soundtrack album and third studio album by English rock band Pink Floyd. It was released on 13 June 1969 in the United Kingdom by EMI Columbia and on 9 August 1969 in the United States by Tower Records.
The Cool Waters Band - One More One MP3 format RAR archive. 1. All Just For Another Night. 2. Aeroplanes And Lemonade. 3. One More Day In Alabama.
Waters (stylized as WATERS) is a musical project formed by Van Pierszalowski, the frontman of Port O'Brien, after Port O'Brien broke up. Pierszalowski traveled to Oslo to work on the album. The band consists of Van Pierszalowski (vocals/guitar), Brian DaMert (guitar), Greg Sellin (bass), Andrew Wales (drums), and Sara DaMert (keyboard).
Russian Alternative Metal/Post-Grunge band. Contact One More Band on Messenger. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created – 7 January 2015.
For the first time, the band sounds happy and content. Though while they may be at peace, their creativity took a bullet. There's a bevy of bright tropical notes and even some "na na na" choruses, tones that are dime a dozen on pop radio.
AC/DC's first album following the death of lead singer Bon Scott had a cover that was appropriately sparse, dark and powerful. No gallery of cool album covers would be complete without an appearance from Eddie, Iron Maiden's mascot and constant companion. He replied, What do you mean?
On their first album, Led Zeppelin were still in the process of inventing their own sound, moving on from the heavy rave-ups of guitarist Jimmy Page's previous band, the Yardbirds. Lennon attacks and denies idols and icons, including his own former band ("I don't believe in Beatles," he sings in "God"), to hit a pure, raw core of confession that, in its echo-drenched, garage-rock crudity, is years ahead of punk.
|1||All Just For Another Night|
|2||Aeroplanes And Lemonade|
|3||One More Day In Alabama|
|4||Do What You Need|
|5||You Make It Right|
|6||Good Luck, My Friend|
|10||Hell Or Highwater|
|12||They Can't Take It|
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers – 03070465
- Recorded At – Rock Garden Studio
- Mixed At – Rock Garden Studio
- Mastered At – Rock Garden Studio
- Copyright (c) – Molar Mass Productions
- Bass – Mike Cool
- Drums, Percussion – Matt Gieseke
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Brandon Heise, Marc Golde
- Guitar, Vocals – Dan Waters
- Keyboards – Shane Hardwicke
- Layout, Design – Greg Waters
- Music By, Lyrics By, Lead Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin – Greg Waters
- Photography By – Chris Rassmussen, Greg Waters , Heidi Kaneski, Hummer
- Producer – Marc Golde, Cool Waters Band*
- Saxophone – Rick Rajchel (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11)
- Trombone – Don V. Engle (tracks: 3, 11)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: GC03070465
- Barcode: 829757192925