Tony Gilkyson - Goodbye Guitar mp3 album
Goodbye Guitar - Tony Gilkyson. Songs: 6. Artist: Tony Gilkyson. Songs: Tony Gilkyson - Mojave High 03:28. Tony Gilkyson - Wilton Bridge 04:11. Tony Gilkyson - My Eyes 04:10. Tony Gilkyson - Goodbye Guitar 03:45. Tony Gilkyson - Since the Well Ran Dry 02:56. Tony Gilkyson - Gypsies In My Backyard 04:17.
More by Tony Gilkyson. Silhouette: Dafni's Songs Performed by Her Friends. Listen to Goodbye Guitar now. Listen to Goodbye Guitar in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Listen to music from Tony Gilkyson like Mojave High, Donut and A Dream & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Tony Gilkyson. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this artist. Hollywood, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, United States (1952 – present). Tony Gilkyson is an American guitarist who played with the Los Angeles-based bands Lone Justice and X. He is the sister of folk musician Eliza Gilkyson.
Tony Gilkyson: "Death in Arkansas" Mojave High. Since the Well Ran Dry. My Eyes.
Despite Goodbye Guitar being Gilkyson’s first solo record in eight years, he has been busy. He plays guitar in bands with Mike Stinson and Randy Weeks, who supplies fine slide on the album. He has also produced and played with Chuck E. Weiss, did some soundtrack work, including working with T-Bone Burnett on the Walk the Line score. When the discussion turns to gear and equipment, Gilkyson is a big fan of his Kay Sizzler model guitar.
from Goodbye Guitar by Tony Gilkyson. Streaming + Download. Banjo-wielding indie folk outfit drop their fourth full-length studio album of broody ballads and barroom stompers. Bandcamp New & Notable Oct 13, 2014. B - Sides & Rarities: Vol. 1 by Ethan P. Flynn. An outpouring of errant, psychedelic experiments from one of the UK's most underrated cosmonauts, texturally rich and sonically deep. Bandcamp New & Notable Apr 17, 2019. Don't Dwell by Star Parks. Erudite chamber pop that hearkens back to the elegant and experimental production of the 1960s, swinging from melancholia to playfulness.
Goodbye Guitar - Mojave High, Wilton Bridge, My Eyes and 6 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 6. Views: 1. Goodbye Guitar tracks. Gypsies In My Backyard.
|3||Man About Town||3:20|
|4||Old Cracked Looking Glass||3:45|
|8||Since The Well Ran Dry||2:56|
|10||Gypsies In My Back yard||4:17|
|11||Donut And A Dream||2:31|
- Accordion – Van Dyke Parks (tracks: 3, 11)
- Bass – Charlie McGovern (tracks: 1), Gregg Sutton (tracks: 8)
- Drums, Percussion, Harmonica – Don Heffington (tracks: 1-11)
- Fiddle – Peter Hicks (tracks: 2, 6)
- Organ – Danny McGough (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg Vincent (tracks: 6)
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Guitar – Josh Grange* (tracks: 2, 10, 11)
- Piano – Mike Murphy (tracks: 2, 6)
- Saxophone – Joe Sublett (tracks: 5)
- Slide Guitar – Randy Weeks (tracks: 1, 4)
- Trumpet, Valve Trombone – Darrell Leonard (tracks: 5)
- Vocals – Chuck Weiss* (tracks: 7), David Faragher* (tracks: 5), Eliza Gilkyson (tracks: 3, 10)
- Vocals, Bass – Kip Boardman (tracks: 1-6, 8, 9, 11)
- Vocals, Guitar, Banjo – Tony Gilkyson (tracks: 1-11)
- Vocals, Percussion – Mike Stinson (tracks: 7)
NotesProduced by Charlie McGovern & Don Heffington
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 07541 79742 9
|none||Tony Gilkyson||Goodbye Guitar (CD, Album)||Salinas Records||none||US||2005|