Marcin Rozynek - Księga Urodzaju mp3 album
This song is by Marcin Rozynek and appears on the album Księga Urodzaju (2003). Dzień za dniem odnaleźć Ciebie chcę Czas ucieka i duszą nas myśli złe Znów jak pies złapany w ulic sieć Czuję zapach Twój który każe mi biec. Mogę być kim Chcesz, w nocy zmieniać się W niewoli naszych ciał bezmyślnie miłość trwa Gdy niewiem skąd ma przyjść jasność lepszych dni To Tobie Chcesz czy nie bez walki poddam się.
Profile: Born May 16, 1971 in Żywiec (Poland). Polish rock singer, songwriter and music producer. In Groups: Atmosphere (10). Księga Urodzaju (CD, Album). Następny Będziesz Ty (Album). Sony Music Entertainment Polska.
Marcin Rozynek (born May 16, 1971 in Żywiec) is a Polish rock vocalist, songwriter, and music producer. He has released six albums, two of them recorded with the band Atmosphere. He has also cooperated with Grzegorz Ciechowski. Marcin Rozynek began his music career in the bands Esther 1989 and Książę i Esther 1992. He appeared on the music scene as the vocalist of Atmosphere, established in 1993 in Leszno.
co Singles & Albums. HISTORIC PERFORMANCE. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group.
Marcin Rozynek is a Polish rock vocalist, songwriter, and music producer. After Grzegorz Ciechowski's death, work on the album was finished by Leszek Biolik. Księga Urodzaju contains 11 songs, produced by Grzegorz Ciechowski and Leszek Biolik. Grzegorz Ciechowski also plays keyboard instruments. lt;i Najlepsze
In 2000, Marcin Rozynek met Grzegorz Ciechowski who undertook to release his first solo album. Work on Księga Urodzaju started in November 2001. At the beginning of December, Grzegorz Ciechowski got first effects of their cooperation, the end of the work was planned from January to February 2002. Third Marcin Rozynek's solo album named On-Off was released in December 2006. It's mainly acoustic-guitar album, somewhere combined with stylish electronic sounds and power of poetry. It was inspired by music of artists like Dave Matthews Band and Travis.
Release group by Marcin Rozynek. PL. Sony Music (global brand, excluding JP, owned by Sony Music Entertainment; for use as release label only when no sub-label/imprint is specified). ballad, chanson, pop, pop rock, rock.
Marcin Rozynek – Marcin Rozynek is a Polish rock vocalist, songwriter, and music producer. He has released six albums, two of them recorded with the band Atmosphere and he has also cooperated with Grzegorz Ciechowski. Marcin Rozynek began his career in the bands Esther 1989. He appeared on the scene as the vocalist of Atmosphere. Najlepsze, first single from the album, promoted Show, film of Maciej Ślesicki, premiere of debutants album Księga Urodzaju was May 12,2003. The next album of the artist, named Następny Będziesz Ty, was released in October 2004 and it was continuation of Księga Urodzaju in a big way. Big influence on the form of the album was had by Leszek Kamiński. In the albums last song Wiem co Piotr Wojtasik played the trumpet, as a bonus to the album was added song Nick of Time, written with a view to Eurovision Song Contest 2004.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Do Fabryk Wrócić Czas
Piano [Fortepian] – Grzegorz Ciechowski
|3||Spojrzałeś Mi Prosto W Twarz
Chorus [Chórki] – Fiolka*Instruments [Instrumenty Analogowe] – Grzegorz Ciechowski
|6||Wstrząsająca Historia Do Której Scenariusz Napisało Życie
Effects [Efekty Dźwiękowe] – Grzegorz CiechowskiOrgan [Organy Hammonda], Piano [Fortepian] – Michał Fox Król*
Shaker [Szeiker] – Piotr Wolski
|10||Tobą Żywię Się||4:01|
|11||Nieżywiec (Bonus Track)
Drums [Perkusja] – Mariusz ŁuczakGuitar [Gitara], Bass [Bas] – Waldemar DążeMastered By [Mastering] – Leszek KamińskiMixed By [Mix] – Marcin Rozynek, Waldemar Dąże, Łukasz WachowiakMusic By [Muzyka], Lyrics By [Słowa] – Marcin Rozynek
- Distributed By – DDD
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Pressed By – TAKT
- Recorded At – Studio S7
- Recorded At – Studio Rejs
- Mixed At – Studio S-4
- A&R – Irmina Gauza
- Acoustic Guitar [Gitara Akustyczna], Djembe – Leszek Biolik (tracks: 4, 9)
- Arranged By [Aranżacja] – Andrzej Rajski, Grzegorz Ciechowski, Leszek Biolik, Wojtek Seweryn*
- Bass [Bas] – Leszek Biolik (tracks: 1 to 8, 10)
- Drum Programming [Programowanie Perkusji] – Andrzej Rajski (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Electric Guitar [Gitara Elektryczna], Acoustic Guitar [Gitara Akustyczna] – Wojciech Seweryn (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes Piano] – Grzegorz Ciechowski (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8, 10), Michał Marecki (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Executive-Producer [Producent Wiodący] – Andrzej Paweł Wojciechowski
- Graphics [Tła], Layout [Projekt Graficzny] – [Megafon]
- Harmonium [Harmonia] – Piotr Dziubek (tracks: 6, 10)
- Instruments [Instrumenty Analogowe] – Michał Marecki (tracks: 7, 8)
- Keyboards – Grzegorz Ciechowski (tracks: 3, 7)
- Mixed By [Mix], Mastered By [Mastering] – Leszek Kamiński
- Music By [Muzyka], Lyrics By [Słowa] – Marcin Rozynek
- Organ [Organy Hammonda] – Michał Marecki (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 10)
- Photography By [Zdjęcia Marcina] – Krzysztof Opaliński
- Photography By [Zdjęcia Z Planu] – Buła
- Producer [Produkcja Muzyczna] – Leszek Biolik
- Product Manager – Katarzyna Chrzanowska / Sony Music Polska*
- Recorded By [Realizacja Nagrań] – Marcin Gajko
- Trumpet [Trąbka] – Antoni Gralak (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Vocals [Śpiew] – Marcin Rozynek
NotesRecorded at Studio S7 in Piaseczno (July/August) and (November/December) 2002.
Mastering was done at Studio S4 in Warszawa in March 2003.
Track 11 recorded at Studio Rejs in Leszno / 2000, vocals recorded at Studio 7 in Piaseczno January 2003.
© + ℗ 2003 Sony Music Entertainment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Total running time: 45:44
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099751 128922
- Matrix / Runout: takt [logotype] 043610 Sony Music Polska takt [logotype] www.takt.com.pl
- Mastering SID Code: iƒpi LK96
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R26
- Rights Society: ZAiKS