The Chicago Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra - Live And Screamin' mp3 album
- Performer: The Chicago Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra
- Title: Live And Screamin'
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: DXD XM ADX DTS APE WMA MIDI
- Released: 1998
- Style: Contemporary Jazz, Big Band
- MP3 album: 1711 mb
- FLAC album: 1847 mb
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 315
October 22, 1997 - November 23, 1997. Fitzgerald's, Berwyn, IL. Submit Corrections. Chicago Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra.
1998 Chicago Lakeside Jazz. Mike Vax & The Stan Kenton Alumni Band. Live at Redlands University. Stan Kenton and His Orchestra.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Live and Screamin'" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Live and Screamin' Album.
P) & (C) 1998 Chicago Lakeside Jazz Recorded live at FitzGerald's Night Club on Oct. 22 and No. 3,1997.
50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – Hary Kozlowski - My One and Only Love - Chicago Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra, in Macau 2000YouTube.
The Chicago Jazz Orchestra (CJO) celebrates and perpetuates jazz orchestra music – an original American art form – for all audiences through unique performance, collaboration, and education. The CJO strives to develop and promote an appreciation for and understanding of music for the American jazz orchestra as it was originally conceived, performed, and recorded by jazz master composers and soloists. Through collaborative efforts and partnerships, the CJO seeks to provide listening and educational opportunities in a variety of settings and formats. The CJO is Chicago’s oldest professional jazz.
This page offers the complete discography byChicago Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra.
More Chicago Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra. Listen to Live And Screamin' now. Listen to Live And Screamin' in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Chicago Jazz Orchestra is Chicago's premier big band. Typically replies within a day. Contact Chicago Jazz Orchestra on Messenger. The Aperture Schematic. Live from the CJO CD release party, "Ahmad's Blues" featuring the one and only Dan Trudell on piano. 14. 3. 19. 1. See all. Photos.
Louie Bellson & His Jazz Orchestra. My One And Only Love. Zurich Jazz Orchestra feat. My One and Only Love (Feat. Leyli sher abadia MR XeTTen.
|2||A Time For Love||3:22|
|5||I Remember Stan||6:19|
|8||El Congo Valiente||5:02|
|10||Greasy Sack Blues||5:11|
|12||Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most||5:46|
|13||Here's That Rainy Day||3:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chicago Lakeside Jazz
- Copyright (c) – Chicago Lakeside Jazz
- Alto Saxophone [Lead] – Chris Sarlas (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14), Jon Irabagon (tracks: 8,13)
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Kent Lawson
- Baritone Saxophone – Ken Kistner
- Bass – David Rothstein
- Design – Robert Kistner
- Drums – Bob Chmel (tracks: 8, 13), Charlie Braugham* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14)
- Engineer [Recording] – Timothy Powell
- Engineer [Soud] – Scott Momenthy
- Leader – Lenny King
- Liner Notes – John Burnett
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Gary Cobb
- Percussion [Latin] – Al Keeler
- Photography By – Joe Brown
- Piano – Don Stille (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14), Ron Mills (tracks: 8, 13)
- Producer – Ken Kistner
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Catalano, Mark Colby
- Trombone – Hary Kozlowski, Tim Coffman , Tom Stark
- Trombone [Lead] – John Mose
- Trumpet – Amir Elsaffar* (tracks: 8, 13), Jim Peterson , Randy Kulik (tracks: 8,13), Terry Connell, Tom Baker (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14)
- Trumpet [Guest Soloist] – Dennis Noday
- Trumpet [Lead] – Joey Tartell (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12, 14), Kirk Garrison (tracks: 8, 13)
- Tuba, Bass Trombone – John McAllister
Notes(P) & (C) 1998 Chicago Lakeside Jazz
Recorded live at FitzGerald's Night Club on Oct. 22 and Nov.23,1997
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 41555 96012 0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L533
- Matrix / Runout: CRT CLJ - 6012 Z 8217E I.