Various - Record Store Day Edition 2010 mp3 album
- Performer: Various
- Title: Record Store Day Edition 2010
- Genre: Electronic / Hip-hop / Rock / Funk / Blues / Pop / World, Country
- Formats: AC3 MP4 RA FLAC AUD DMF MIDI
- Released: 2010
- Style: Alternative Rock, Folk Rock, Pop Rock, Indie Rock, Country, Pop Rap, Soul, Vocal, Europop, House, Electro
- MP3 album: 1819 mb
- FLAC album: 1332 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 855
Mastering CD: LUCS Sound Recordings - Velp CD productie: Docdata media . Tilburg Drukwerk: Rijser Grafische Communicatie - Purmerend.
Happy Record Store Day! is an EP by Weezer that was released in promotion as part of Record Store Day, which took place on Saturday, April 17, 2010. The EP features a compilation of various live tracks, collaborations, and a cover. Brian Bell – guitar, backing vocals, keyboards. Rivers Cuomo – lead vocals, guitar, keyboards. Scott Shriner – bass guitar, backing vocals, keyboards. Patrick Wilson – drums, guitar.
GOBLIN - Squadra Antigangster (Soundtrack) (Record Store Day 2018) - Vinyl (LP). Assorted artists including Nipsey Hussle.
In support of Record Store Day 2019, Blossoms release new track ‘I’ve Seen The Future’ alongside their critically acclaimed second album ‘Cool Like You’.
Album · 2010 · 2 Songs. Record Store Day 7" The Thermals. Listen on Apple Music.
Record Store Day. Type. Cultural, commercial. The third annual Record Store Day took place on Saturday, April 17, 2010. The official ambassador for the event was Joshua Homme. The official book of the event was "Last Shop Standing: Whatever Happened to Record Shops by Graham Jones".
The UK's leading online record store. Sort by. Oldest First Newest First Price Low to High Price High to Low Featured Product A - Z Product Z - A Artist A - Z Artist Z - A.
|2||–The Opposites||Licht Uit|
|3||–Tim Knol||Silverman Hotel|
|4||–White Rabbits||Percussion Gun|
|6||–The Mad Trist||Juvenile|
|7||–Ricky Koole||Your Time To Cry|
|8||–Beans & Fatback||All I Think About|
|9||–Sivert Höyem*||Arcadian Wives|
|10||–Fanfarlo||Harold T. Wilkins, Or How To Wait For A Very Long Time|
|11||–Lars And The Hands Of Light||Me, Me, Me|
|12||–Boemklatsch Feat. Mike Lord||One More Day|
|14||–Band Of Skulls||Death By Diamonds & Pearls|
|15||–Kooymans* / Carillo*||Chelsea Hotel|
|16||–Go Back To The Zoo||Beam Me Up|
|17||–Chris LeMay||Think About That|
- Mastered At – LUCE Sound Rerordings
- Made By – Docdata Media
- Printed By – Rijser Grafische Communicatie
- Compiled By – Dick van Dijk, Hans Parlevliet, Jeroen Fedder
- Coordinator, Other [Traffic] – Priscilla Camue
- Design – Pakkers Design & Brandidentities
- Sleeve Notes [Tracklisting] – Bert Dijkman , Dick van Dijk
Notes℗ & © 2010
Made in Holland
Mastering CD: LUCS Sound Recordings - Velp
CD productie: Docdata media b.v. - Tilburg
Drukwerk: Rijser Grafische Communicatie - Purmerend
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 724320 100027
- Barcode (String): 0724320100027
- Barcode (Scanned): 724320100027
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: docdata media STEP 2010002
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3612