Luc Ferrari - Danses Organiques mp3 album
Luc Ferrari (February 5, 1929 – August 22, 2005) was a French composer of Italian heritage and pioneer in musique concrète and electroacoustic music. Ferrari was born in Paris, and was trained in music at a very young age. He studied the piano under Alfred Cortot, musical analysis under Olivier Messiaen, and composition under Arthur Honegger. His first works were freely atonal. A case of tuberculosis in his youth interrupted his career as a pianist.
Danses Organiques/Luc Ferrari - Danses Organiques. Danses Organiques/cover. Danses Organiques/Danses Organiques. Ephemere I & II '1978. Tautologos And Other Early Electronic Works '1966.
Luc Ferrari (February 5, 1929 - August 22, 2005) was a French composer, particularly noted for his tape music . In May 1973, a few days before the Paris premiere of Les Danses Organiques at Théatre Récamier the 28th of that month, an unusual meeting was held at Luc Ferrari‘s home in Montreuil, near Paris. The composer (1929-2005) had been approached by Daniel Caux for an interview about Les Danse. o appear in the July issue of art journal L’Art Vivant. But Ferrari declined the one-to-one interview and, instead, organized a collective meeting between no less than seven people.
Luc Ferrari – Danses Organiques (1999).
Luc Ferrari (born 5th February 1929, Paris, France - died August 22th 2005, Arezzo, Italy) was a French composer. Danses Organiques (Album).
Luc Ferrari (Paris, Île-de-France, France, Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy) Danses Organiques Part 4 (Musique Concrète, Experimental). 1 44 zillakami x sosmula downer prod thraxx. cameronazi 40clip prod thraxx.
|Danses Organiques, Cinema Pour L'oreille||(50:24)|
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – A-23339
- Cover – Andrea Cernotto, Rosangela Molino, Simona Zucca, Valentina Frate
- Graphic Design [Graphic Realization] – Simona Zucca
- Liner Notes – A.C*, Samon Takahashi
- Management [Label Management] – Andrea Cernotto
- Music By, Mastered By [Digital Master] – Luc Ferrari
- Photography By [Photograph Of Luc Ferrari] – Eveline Kavos
- Photography By [Photographs Of Two Girls] – Philippe Gras
NotesOriginal version realized in the composer's studio between 1971 and 1973.
Incorrect track durations on booklet:
4 - 7'38"
5 - 7'38"
6 - 10'33"
Packaged in a Digipak with 16-page booklet containing notes in French and English, plus b&w photographs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] A-23339/ MP03340 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0727
- Rights Society: SIAE
|4VL-3704||Luc Ferrari||Danses Organiques (LP, Album)||Elica||4VL-3704||Italy||2003|