Harry James And His Orchestra - The Love I Long For / I'm Beginning To See The Light mp3 album
I'm Beginning to See the Light" is a popular song and jazz standard, written by Duke Ellington, Don George, Johnny Hodges, and Harry James, and published in 1944.
Harry James And His Orchestra – I m Beginning To See The Light. Harry James and His Orchestra with Ruth Haag – I Can't Begin To Tell You.
Watch the video for I'm Beginning to See the Light from Harry James and His Orchestra's Fantastic Forties (40's) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Artist: Harry James & His Orchestra, Song: I'm Beginning to See the Light, Duration: 3:14, File type: mp3. №3835647686. Harry James & His Orchestra I'm Beginning to See the Light. Duration: 3:14 File type: mp3.
Love Radio: Big Love 20. Radio Maximum. Harry James - I'm Beginning To See The Light. Benny Goodman, Count Basie, Benny Goodman & His Orchestra, Lionel Hampton, Harry James, Teddy Wilson.
Harry James & His Orchestra, Helen Forrest I'm Beginning To See The Light. Harry James I've Heard That Song Before. Harry James I Don t Want To Walk Without You. 02:53.
Duke Ellington & His Orchestra. I'm Beginning To See The Light. Прослушать Скачать 03:15. Прослушать Скачать 02:36.
Harry James - The Creeper Four Classic Albums Plus: Harry James and His New Swingin Band, Harry James Today, Harry James Plays Neal Hefti, The Spectacular Sound of Harry James, 2015 02:49.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Love I Long For
Vocals [Chorus] – Buddy DiVitoWritten-By – Dietz*, Duke*
|B|| I'm Beginning To See The Light
Vocals [Chorus] – Kitty KallenWritten-By – George*, Ellington*, James*, Hodges*
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Eddie Rosa*, Willie Smith
- Arranged By – Johnny Thompson (tracks: B)
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – George Davis
- Bass [Uncredited] – Ed Mihelich
- Cello [Uncredited] – Cy Bernard, Al Friede*
- Drums [Uncredited] – Nick Fatool
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Allen Reuss*
- Leader – Harry James
- Piano [Uncredited] – Arnold Ross
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Cliff Jackson , Corky Corcoran
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Chuck Preble*, Jesse Ray Heath*, Vic Hamann
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Al Ramsey, Harry James , Red Berkin*, Jimmy Campbell , Uan Rasey
- Valve Trombone [Uncredited] – Juan Tizol
- Viola [Uncredited] – David Sterkin
- Violin [Uncredited] – Al Saparoff*, Ernest Karpati, Gerald Joyce, Harry Jawarski*, Jack Gootkin, John De Voogdt, Nick Pisani*, Sam Caplan, Sam Freed
NotesSides A&B recorded in Hollywood, CA, November 24, 1944.
A - From "Sadie Thompson"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): HCO 1125
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): HCO 1125
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): HCO 1126
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): HCO 1126
|C738||Harry James And His Orchestra||The Love I Long For / I'm Beginning To See The Light (Shellac, 10")||Columbia||C738||Canada||1944|