Green On Red - This Time Around mp3 album
Green on Red was an American rock band, formed in the Tucson, Arizona punk scene, but based for most of its career in Los Angeles, California, where it was loosely associated with the Paisley Underground. Earlier records have the wide-screen psychedelic sound of first-wave desert rock, while later releases tended more towards traditional country rock.
She says I look like a Jimmy Cagney She makes me feel like cherry wine I'm gonna take down to the valley This time around I'm gonna make her mine. Theres a place down by the river Where we go to spend the night She bites my toes and makes me shiver This time around I'm gonna do it right This time around we're gonna do it right. We took a ride on up to the city She pulled off an ole dirt track I said a-honey now take it easy This time around we're gonna take it slow This time around we're gonna do it it slow. We came up snake-eyes in our young days This time around our love can't fade. She helps me kick when I been a-ridin' That crazy horse for much too long She holds me tight when I start to shiver.
This album At A Glance. Green On Red by Green On Red (1982) Overall rank: 22,166th. Green On Red track list. 1. Death And Angels. UK PRESSING Green On Red Mercury 78 Part II Of No Free Lunch. Green On Red Gas Food Lodging Cassette Tape 15z.
2nd Time Around is a studio album recorded by American R&B group The Spinners, released in October 1970 on Motown's . label (their second overall). This is their only album with G. C. Cameron (who replaced Edgar Edwards from the previous album and was replaced by Philippé Wynne on their next album). This is also the group's last album made while they were under contract with Motown Records; by the time of their next album, they had signed at Atlantic Records.
The 10th Red Hot Chili Peppers album opens in chaos: the primordial rumblings of a band tuning up for a jam, perhaps for its first in a long time. You can almost see singer Anthony Kiedis standing in the corner, shirtlessly waiting to leap into the fray. The noise blooms into a Californicatin’ disco inferno called Monarchy of Roses, where Kiedis wonders, Do you like it rough, I ask/And are you up to task? He could be singing to himself. I’m With You finds a mighty band in a scary new role: underdog. The peak moments on I’m With You balance swagger and sensitivity. Over the green-mohawked mirror-ball boogie of Look Around, Kiedis rock-raps a vision of golden rapture: Soft walk to horizon/One big crash that no one dies in. It’s the apocalypse as beach blowout, the meltdown as brodown. Strip down to your tube socks and party, dudes – you’ve earned it.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||This Time Around|
Written-By – Prophet*, Stuart*, Johns*
|A4||Good Patient Woman|
|A5||You Couldn't Get Arrested|
|B3||Hold The Line|
|B4||Pills And Booze
Written-By – Prophet*, Stuart*, Oldham*
|B5||We're All Waiting|
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – China Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – China Records Ltd.
- Printed By – PRS Baarn
- Published By – Empire Music Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Baarn
- Acoustic Guitar [Second] – Bernie Leadon (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Pat Donaldson (tracks: A2, B2, B4, B5)
- Bass [6-String] – Bernie Leadon (tracks: B2)
- Bass [Plank And Upright] – Rene Coman*
- Design – T&CP Associates
- Drums, Percussion – David Kemper
- Engineer – Jack Puig*
- Guitar – Chuck Prophet
- Mandocello – Bernie Leadon (tracks: A5)
- Mandolin – Bernie Leadon (tracks: B4)
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Spooner Oldham (tracks: B1)
- Organ [Hammond B3], Piano – Mike Finnigan
- Photography By [Band] – Tom Sheehan
- Photography By [Cover] – Tana Coman
- Piano – Spooner Oldham (tracks: A5, B3)
- Producer – Glyn Johns
- Vocals – Dan Stuart
- Written-By – Prophet* (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Stuart* (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5)
NotesMade in the Netherlands.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 042284151917
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): 841 519 1 S1=1 670 07 115
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): 841 519 1 S2=1 670 07 115
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 1896
- Price Code: POL 281
|OBR 01019-2||Green On Red||This Time Around (CD, Album)||Off-Beat Records||OBR 01019-2||US||1989|
|841 519-4||Green On Red||This Time Around (Cass, Album)||China Records||841 519-4||US||1989|
|841 519-4||Green On Red||This Time Around (Cass, Album)||China Records||841 519-4||UK||1989|
|841 519-1||Green On Red||This Time Around (LP, Album)||China Records||841 519-1||Australia||1989|
|841 519-1||Green On Red||This Time Around (LP, Album + 7", Ltd)||China Records||841 519-1||UK||1989|