Rush - Roll The Bones mp3 album
Roll the Bones is the fourteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on September 3, 1991 on Anthem Records. After touring their previous album Presto, the band took a break before they started work on a follow-up in early 1991. Roll the Bones was a return to commercial success for the band, reaching No. 3 in the US, No. 10 in the UK, and No. 11 in Canada. Between 1991 and 1992, six songs from the album were released as singles
Roll the Bones . 1991. Well, you can stake that claim Good work is the key to good fortune Winners take that praise Losers seldom take that blame. If they don't take that game And sometimes the winner takes nothing We draw our own designs But fortune has to make that frame. We go out in the world and take our chances Fate is just the weight of circumstances That's the way that lady luck dances. Roll the bones Roll the bones. Why are we here? Because we're here Roll the bones Roll the bones. Why does it happen? Because it happens Roll the bones Roll the bones. Because it happens Roll the bones Roll the bones. Face up. (Lee/Lifeson/Peart).
Roll the Bones is the fourteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on September 3, 1991 by Atlantic Records. Its total length is 48:04. Rush's previous release Presto opted towards a more simple hard rock sound. Roll the Bones was Rush's highest charting album since Moving Pictures as it reached on the Billboard 200 chart and on the UK albums chart. It has since gone Platinum in the . The strengths of the album are its simple and radio friendly hard rock sound, Lifeson's increased guitar work, the theme of the album that compares life to gambling as you have to take chances to have success in life. The weaknesses of the album include the several filler tracks on the album. Here are my thoughts on each track.
Album Name Roll the Bones. Data wpisu Wrzesień 1991. Wydawcy Moon Records (UKR). Styl muzycznyHard Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album101.
About Roll The Bones album. Album Roll The Bones (1991). Label Anthem Records (2). Lyrics By. Neil Peart. Music By. Alex Lifeson, Geddy Lee. Keyboards.
Neil Peart ("Roll The Bones Radio Special"): "Roll The Bones' is the perfect title, because through all of the thoughts that I go through on the album, about all these nasty things that happen, and all these terrible things that could happen to you: a drunk in a stolen car could run over you on your way home tomorrow. night, and you could have the best-laid plans for what you want to do, but there's still that element of chance that it could all go wrong. But the bottom line of that is, 'Take the chance, roll the bones . The young boy on the album cover of Rush 1992 long-player of the same name comes to life. The band are shown playing in a cavern just round the corner from the young boy. The "rap" part is mouthed by a skeleton.
|3||Roll The Bones||5:30|
|5||Where's My Thing? (Part IV, "Gangster Of Boats" Trilogy)||3:49|
|6||The Big Wheel||5:13|
|8||Ghost Of A Chance||5:19|
|10||You Bet Your Life||5:00|
- Manufactured By – Microservice - Microfilmagens e Reproduções Técnicas Ltda.
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda.
- Licensed From – WARNER MUSIC BRASIL LTDA.
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Recorded At – McClear Place
- Produced At – Chalet Studio
- Mixed At – Nomis Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Arranged By – Rupert Hine, Rush
- Art Direction, Design – Hugh Syme
- Artwork [Digitals] – Joe Berndt
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer – Geddy Lee
- Drums, Cymbal – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer – Stephen W. Tayler
- Executive-Producer – Liam Birt
- Keyboards [Additional], Backing Vocals [Additional] – Rupert Hine
- Lyrics By – Peart* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Management – Ray Danniels, SRO Management, Inc.
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ben Darlow
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*
- Photography By – Scarpati*
- Photography By [Portraits] – Andrew MacNaughtan
- Producer – Rupert Hine, Rush
- Producer [Pre-production Work, Assistant] – Everett Ravestein
- Recorded By [Assistant, Le Studio] – Simon Pressey
- Recorded By [Assistant, Mcclear] – Paul Seeley
NotesRecorded February - May, 1991, at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec, and McClear Place, Toronto.
Mixed at Nomis Studios, London.
Pre-production work at Chalet Studio by Lerxst Sound.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Remastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
Issued in a standard jewel case with black CD tray and a 12-page booklet with lyrics, photos and credits.
Disc has a clear center with stack ring.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: 3 82293-2 RE-1 SRC+03
- SPARS Code: DDD
|ANK-1064||Rush||Roll The Bones (CD, Album)||Anthem Records||ANK-1064||Canada||1991|
|CANT 1064||Rush||Roll The Bones (Cass, Album, Club)||Anthem Records||CANT 1064||Canada||1991|
|7 82293-4||Rush||Roll The Bones (Cass, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Anthem||7 82293-4||US||1991|
|none||Rush||Roll The Bones (10xFile, AAC, Album, RM, 256)||Anthem||none||Unknown|
|ANT-1064||Rush||Roll The Bones (Cass, Album)||Anthem Records||ANT-1064||Canada||1991|