Gipsy Kings - Savor Flamenco mp3 album
The set was produced by Tonino Baliardo and Nicolas Reyes. Musically, Savor Flamenco looks simultaneously backward and forward. The single "Samba Samba" commences with a breezy bossa nova before spiraling out, wedding both fiery flamenco and driving Brazilian samba. The tune dates to the years before the band ever recorded. While this arrangement has been updated to reflect the group's garnered knowledge of Brazilian folk and pop forms, it's still raw and immediate.
Release Date: 2013-09-10. Explicitness: notExplicit.
More albums from Gipsy Kings: Compas by Gipsy Kings. Roots by Gipsy Kings. Pasajero by Gipsy Kings. Somos Gitanos by Gipsy Kings. Este Mundo by Gipsy Kings. Tierra Gitana by Gipsy Kings. Estrellas by Gipsy Kings. Luna De Fuego by Gipsy Kings. View all albums . Savor Flamenco. 9. Savor Flamenco (Tango Flamenco). More albums from Gipsy Kings: Compas by Gipsy Kings.
Savor Flamenco" is a great tango flamenco that will compel one to clap one's hands to the rhythm. Como l'Agua" is a soul-grabbing flamenco spiritual; if I can coin a new phrase. The new CD proves that the Gipsy Kings still have it, after all these years, and always will. This CD is a delight!! . It doesn't hurt also, that Tonino Baliardo has a rivetingly perfect sense of flamenco compas. 10 people found this helpful. This is my second Gipsy Kings album, having previously purchased Pasajero, and this one does not compare. In Pasajero the different tracks felt different in mood, tempo, et. but here they all felt the same, after a while just blending into the background.
Altri album di Gipsy Kings. Los peces en el río. Bem Bem Maria. World's Novelty Champions: Gipsy Kings. Summer Barbecue Music. Gipsy Kings Live in Los Angeles. Original Album Classics. Original Album Classics: Gipsy Kings.
The Japanese version released in 1995 includes an alternate version of "Vamos A Bailar" from their latest albums. The song "Inspiration" from this album famously appeared in the season five episode of Miami Vice, "World Of Trouble", in June 1988. Japanese Bonus Tracks.
Listen to Savor Flamenco by Gipsy Kings on Deezer. The Kings doing what they do best In the late 80s, the Gipsy Kings brought pop-flamenco to the world, becoming a household name and world music's biggest act. This year they celebrate 25 years since their debut with the release of their ninth studio album, Savor Flamenco. It's been seven years since their last release, Pasajero, but it has been worth the wait – the Gipsy Kings have returned in full force.
|2||Bye Bye (Ella Me Dice Vay)||3:33|
|4||Tiempo De Sol||3:38|
|9||Savor Flamenco (Tango Flamenco)||3:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – La Rhumba, LLC
- Copyright (c) – La Rhumba, LLC
- Licensed To – Knitting Factory Records Inc.
- Published By – La Rhumba Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Mixed At – Sear Sound
- Mixed At – Studios Ferber
- Recorded At – Ephemere Studio
- Artwork [Art], Design, Layout – Zach Jaeger
- Band [Gyspy Kings], Guitar – Diego Baliardo*, Paco Baliardo, Paul Reyes*
- Band [Gyspy Kings], Guitar, Vocals – André Reyes, Canut Reyes, Patchai Reyes
- Band [Gyspy Kings], Lead Vocals, Guitar – Nicolas Reyes
- Band [Gyspy Kings], Soloist, Guitar [Lead Guitarist] – Tonino Baliardo
- Engineer – René Ameline
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Guillaume Dujardin
- Engineer [Voice Recording Engineer] – Sébastien Bramardi
- Executive-Producer – Michel Crupel, Peter Himberger
- Management – Impact Artist Management
- Mixed By – James Farber (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 10), Renaud Letang (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 11)
- Mixed By [Assisted At Sear Sound Studio By] – Chris Allen (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 10), David Schoenwetter (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Mixed By [Assisted At Studio Ferber By] – Thomas Moulin
- Musician, Bass, Electric Upright Bass – Bernard Paganotti
- Musician, Flute, Soloist [Flute Solo] – Stéphane Chausse (tracks: 4)
- Musician, Keyboards, Sequencer, Programmed By, Synthesizer – Bertrand Lajudie (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6)
- Musician, Percussion – Rodolfo Pacheco-Jimenez*
- Musician, Piano [Acoustic Piano] – Bertrand Lajudie (tracks: 3, 7), Manu Borghi* (tracks: 4, 5)
- Musician, Sequencer, Programmed By [Sequences Programming], Keyboards – Bernard Paganotti (tracks: 10)
- Producer – Nicolas Reyes, Tonino Baliardo
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Bernard Paganotti
- Written-By – Nicolas Reyes, Tonnino Baliardo*
NotesTotal playing time: 38'52"
Unofficial release packaged in a jewel case with transparent tray, includes 4-page booklet.
Track durations are not specified on the covers and are taken from EAC database.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Text): 7 20841 11282 2
- Barcode (Compact Text): 720841112822
- Matrix / Runout: KFR-1128 S 3712B
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi 9105
|KFR1128-5||Gipsy Kings||Savor Flamenco (CD, Album, Dig)||Knitting Factory Records||KFR1128-5||Europe||2013|
|KFR1128-2||Gipsy Kings||Savor Flamenco (CD, Album)||Knitting Factory Records||KFR1128-2||US||2013|
|GIPSY1||Gipsy Kings||Savor Flamenco (CD, Album, Promo)||Knitting Factory Records||GIPSY1||Europe||2013|